cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, new layout...

maxpare79
Trustee
Will get some use to, looks more like a mobile site now then a desktop site...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner
188 REPLIES 188

Bloodlet
Rising Star
OK so I can live with all these changes except Cyber changing his avatar.
We've known that avatar for too many years on too many forums to simply accept this.

I'm in denial that this is even our trusted Cybereality posting now!

Anonymous
Not applicable
The feng sui of this forum must also have the change in the mod's appearance so everything feels new. Really starting to like all the featues this forum has, just not to fond of the wasted space on my PC screen. 

fullmelt
Expert Protege

NokiBE said:

is it me or if you read certain pages it will take you directly to the first new post of a thread instead of the first page?

I do like how it dose that don't have to skip pages, and look for the first post that you haven't seen.
ASUS MAXIMUS VII FORMULA / I7 4790K 4.7 GHz OC / NZXT Kraken X61 280mm / 16 gb DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 Mhz / Evga GTX 980 SC OC, GPU Clock +124 MHz, MEM Clock +175 MHz / ADATA 256 gb SSD, CORSAIR 120 gb SSD, 2 TB HHD / win 10.

experty
Explorer
Please give full width to the container.

Nosher
Protege
this is vile - please change it back or stop calling it a forum......

I may even buy a Vive instead of a CV1 if you persist with this crud. (yes I am undecided and enjoy using forums) 

Nosh.

maxpare79
Trustee

Nosher said:

this is vile - please change it back or stop calling it a forum......

I may even buy a Vive instead of a CV1 if you persist with this crud. (yes I am undecided and enjoy using forums) 

Nosh.

lol, you just go ahead then, where is the VIVE forum BTW? Yeah thought so... 

but been using it for 2 days and it grows on you much more functionality then the last one, only thing I miss is the signature...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

Anonymous
Not applicable
The new layout has grown on me a little, at least on my PC.

It's awful on my phone, but I don't dislike it as much on my desktop quite as much as I did when I first saw it 🙂

cybereality
Grand Champion

Bloodlet said:

OK so I can live with all these changes except Cyber changing his avatar.
We've known that avatar for too many years on too many forums to simply accept this.

I'm in denial that this is even our trusted Cybereality posting now!

Yes, it's still me. Figured everything is new, might as well have a fresh face.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

smilertoo
Protege
This new layout is terrible, i didn't get a 2560x1440 monitor to see 8 forum items at a time. It's a complete abomination.