cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palmer live on Facebook now delivering the first Rift...

Anonymous
Not applicable
69 REPLIES 69

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I missed the whole reason behind this. Was this a random person that got picked? What is the significance?

maxpare79
Trustee
1st backer I believe
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

Anonymous
Not applicable
Said in the stream that he was the first pre-order. There's a recording up there now for anyone who missed it live.

EliteSPA
Superstar
So I was right about what was happening @ 10:30 am tweet  🙂
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Anonymous
Not applicable
I particularly enjoyed the part where he opened the box upside down and everything nearly fell out!

maxpare79
Trustee
And the " Do you have a computer? ...No" part lol...I don't know, but if I knew that Palmer was coming to see me live I would have had my PC ready for it...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

Zoomie
Expert Trustee
He's probably thinking - man, I hope the guy I sold this to on eBay doesn't mind me opening it.  
I should have charged more for the autographs on the box.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

ebadevil
Protege
that was like the most awkward thing I've ever seen...

ZachSny
Expert Protege
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERzeLEoctik

In case you all missed it.

EDIT: I know it's on Facebook, just thought it would be easier than tabbing out.