cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palmer live on Facebook now delivering the first Rift...

Anonymous
Not applicable
69 REPLIES 69

VizionVR
Rising Star
Very cool, but if Palmer is going to do this for every single order he's gotta move faster than this! This is like when Gabe Newell hand delivered my Steam Controller. He ended up staying for dinner.
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

Dreamwriter
Rising Star
"I think it's just a geek thing (and we're all borderline there right?)... I mean Sheldon Cooper would have reacted the same"

I disagree, I'm an introvert, I still would have had my computer out and ready, friends over, and smiling, and handed him a beer

Anonymous
Not applicable
l1aiwmtgloe8.gifI had to post this! This is exactly how I would feel if Palmer showed up with a Rift at my house

Anonymous
Not applicable

l1aiwmtgloe8.gifI had to post this! This is exactly how I would feel if Palmer showed up with a Rift at my house

I'd have pretended to be out, just to see the look on his face :wink: 

@Dreamwriter, I would too believe me!

some people though could be described less as introverted... and more... well... socially dysfunctional... like on the few occasions when I've sobered up.

What I mean is, I'm sure the guy was excited in his own way!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dreamwriter, I would too believe me!

some people though could be described less as introverted... and more... well... socially dysfunctional... like on the few occasions when I've sobered up.

What I mean is, I'm sure the guy was excited in his own way!

I sobered up once. Realised I wasn't actually married to twins and only had two cats instead of four.

Anonymous
Not applicable
To get a signed rift like that would have me going nuts. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
If he actually does Ebay it, I wonder how much it'll cost...

Although of course, if he does, everyone will know because of the signatures and Palmer will probably send the boys round to beat him to death with Touch controllers.

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star

REALLY!!!??? The first Rift delivered by Palmer personally!!! And the guy stands there like: "Who are you, man? Give me the Rift and f*ck off!"
What's wrong with him? He couldn't care less. There was no excitement at all. Yet another awkward Palmer moment. I'm sorry for him.

Relax, it's not like he stood their with emotionless stare, he looked moderately excited. Imagine if the first preorder had been some angry guy guy who hates people or something, it could had been much worse.

@nostrum, I'd say a pub outing for the regular forum members would be a fun idea.. even invite the angry brigade for the discussion value (mentioning no names). I'm reminded of the impromptu field trip in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest though.