Hello Commanders,

We can get now our Elite: Dangerous keys to Oculus Home:
https://www.frontierstore.net/frontier_partnerkeys/

gctx0sij6s8l.png
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

UrbanZubr said:

Hey guys, having the issue of the game only showing the space and a hourglass in the rift, while the full thing is on the display. Any idea whats up?

I had the same issue. I went into the game settings to graphics and changed the display to Headphones, as well as enable Side by Side 3d. don't ask me why but this worked for me.

nickanderson
Explorer
aUrbanZubr said:

Hey guys, having the issue of the game only showing the space and a hourglass in the rift, while the full thing is on the display. Any idea whats up?

Switching to HMD headphones works for CV1

darkcrayon
Protege
The game is rotated 90 degrees for me, something I've never seen in E:D before with the Rift (still using DK2).  My second real display is rotated like that, I wonder if that somehow has to do with it.  But even though things are rotated like that, everything is incredibly smooth! 🙂  

Higashibashi
Honored Guest
I'm having the same problem several people have mentioned above. Launch the game from Oculus Home. It loads the egg timer and a space background in the rift but the main game is being displayed on my monitor. Any ideas?

GKirk
Honored Guest

Humm, I clicked mine and nothing happened.  I have ED and ED:Horizons linked to Steam but when I click the [CLAIM A KEY FOR ED (OCULUS RIFT)] nothing happens.  

I wonder if it's the same key?  I might hold off until my Rift gets here.

On the frontier site you have to disconnect from 3rd party sites (Steam)  ( another menu selection below "partner keys").
 I did this and then tried the claim again, and it worked, giving me an Oculus Key/Phrase. Hope that helps.

SOTBMP
Protege

I wonder if it's the same key?

I've claimed and activated both Steam and Oculus keys. Everything works.
Nevertheless I'll hold on my standalone version (Frontier launcher).

darkgaizat
Protege

STRICK9 said:
I had the same issue. I went into the game settings to graphics and changed the display to Headphones, as well as enable Side by Side 3d. don't ask me why but this worked for me.

This worked for me! Thanks! craziness.

galopin
Heroic Explorer
This is nice that they allow a cross store redeem key ! and it worked for me 🙂 Even if i am likely to run the game from steam anyway 🙂

watanoyan
Protege
Got keys and redeemed.  Wait for my cv1 ............

Fredd32
Adventurer
so I would like to support oculus store. my rift will not be here til July,  can I download oculus home, buy elite and play on my monitor?