cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status Updates?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let me start by saying it's awesome that the rift is shipping and even more awesome that Oculus is giving back to the people who first supported them by supporting them first with the "free" rifts.

I'll try to make this short. Is there any expected email beyond the 1-3 weeks update email that went out? I know that pre-orders will be shipping hopefully sometime this week but it's been agonizing holding my breath for any sort of news on my order. I had my order confirmation 1 minute after pre-orders went live and have an order number 613000025XXXXX.

I know people will probably tell me to be patient but I snapped and wrote this post anyway. My gripes with this pre-order has been that there has been virtually no concrete information coming from Oculus in regards to when people can expect their orders. We've gotten vague information about "the first batch" of orders being sent out later this week but apart from the initial time frame on the original order page it's up to people's best guess as to when their particular order will be shipped. Does "the first batch" refer to particular range of order numbers? Has anybody received any additional emails in regards to pre-orders being shipped? I've seen virtually no information for pre-orders.

I guess I'll just keep holding my breath that my order was early enough to be shipped sometime this week but any extra info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
241 REPLIES 241

Anonymous
Not applicable
Checkout; Guest Account
1-3 Week Email Arrived: NO
Pre-order confirmed: 7 minutes after opening
Order #: 6130000265XXXX

mrcthulhu82
Explorer
9am in the states! 2pm in the UK. I want some news!! Arrrgghhh lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

6AM in California where Oculus is. 

yahknow1
Protege
Checkout: On My Account
1-3 Week Email arrived: March 24
Pre-order confirmed:  ~5 minutes in
Order #: 613000024XXXXX
i7-5960X@4.3Ghz / ASUS X99-E WS / CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2800 /SAMSUNG 850 Pro Series 256GB (SSD) / CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 Extreme / EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80 PLUS GOLD / MSI Radeon R9 390X

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nobbs66 said:

6AM in California where Oculus is. 

Unfortunately, you're right. Oculus time is 8 hours behind the UK, so a bit early for them just yet!

Beckford
Explorer
Checkout; Guest Account
1-3 Week Email Arrived: Nope 😞
Pre-order confirmed: 2 1/2 hrs after opening. 😄
Order #: 6130000345XXXX

OculusSPB
Explorer
Checkout: Guest Account
1-3 Week Email arrived: March 24th
Pre-order confirmed:  6 minutes in
Order #: 26XXXXX

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm a number 29 here due to the Day One Glitch leading me to an estimate of April.  I am truly eager, but at this point I doubt I will see until the second or third week of May.  Highly disappointed but I guess I will live.  I do wish there was some kind of info even if it was a lose estimate simply like "Batches up to 26 should be shipped by so and so date and we will then work on batches 27-30 for hopefully the month of April..."  I think that would go a long way to helping calm people.

Anonymous
Not applicable
We can note that even within the "26" group, some have received the "1-3 week" email, some haven't. And it does not seem to have anything to do with being in US or Europe.

SethG911
Explorer
My Stats

Checkout: On My Account
1-3 Week Email arrived: Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 8:54 PM
Pre-order confirmed: 20-30 seconds after store went up.
Order #: 613000023xxxxx

Still no additional info on shipping other than the 1-3 week email.