cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Order 6130000254XXXX Shipment Notification!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey everyone! Just got my shipment notification so I figured I would share in the hopes my info helps ease some troubled minds. I was order number 6130000254XXXX. I had my order confirmation within a minute of pre-orders going live. I haven't gotten actual tracking information yet but I'm hopeful I'll get it soon. Here's the email:

Hi XXX,

Your order has been processed and your Rift is almost on its way! Look for a shipping confirmation email with tracking information soon.

Please keep this email handy for reference. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please contact Oculus Support.

The Oculus Team

The only strange thing about all this is that even though my order status page as a guest says "Shipped" the expected shipping date says July 2016 at the bottom of the page. I pray that's just an error otherwise I will be raising hell. Haha.

Cheers, happy gaming.
75 REPLIES 75

ZachSny
Expert Protege
Lets hope that "July 2016" thing is an error!

Have you been charged?

Maxxgold
Rising Star
Congrats!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

ZachSny said:

Have you been charged?

Yes I have:

03/30/2016PendingOCULUS *PAYMENT$688.76

Maligator
Protege
WTF I am a 244xxxx order in the US. No rhyme or reason!!! Congrats though.

ZachSny
Expert Protege
@Focux Well that's awesome! I'm just a 26er patiently awaiting anything from Oculus atm, but glad they're starting to roll some Rifts out!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maligator said:

WTF I am a 244xxxx order in the US. No rhyme or reason!!! Congrats though.

Yeah I'm really not sure how they're rolling out what ships where. If it provides more context, I live on the west coast of the US in a pretty major tech area. That might provide some level of ease to ship to me.

CSHokie
Protege

ZachSny said:

Have you been charged?

I think that July 2016 is what it would be if you ordered now. Mine says the same thing and the CV1 is in my hands.

Anonymous
Not applicable
The charges seem to be being made in the order of when you received your confirmation email rather than order number.

maxpare79
Trustee
If they can get up to 6 minutes 1 second lol I will be a happy man...I am a 25, received the confirmation email 2 minutes later (11:08 eastern)
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner