cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CV1 in Europe

godwisper
Expert Protege
any ideas when will the CV1 be available in Europe ? Seems it is only being delivered in the US and the prices I found on ebay are crazy besides need to add the customs fees which are a huge amount to add. Yeah my country (Malta) is not listed in the supported countries yet even though we are part of the EU. I have a DK2 at present and am enjoying it to the full but rumours...evil rumours always hurt saying that DK2 will no longer be supported in the near future like the DK1 so have the cash and looking for quick options as don`t want to be stranded with a packed library in the store. I have an S7 edge with gear VR as well and am undecided if to sell it as well and just invest on a CV1 and 980TI now that am the proud owner of an alienware amplifier.
332 REPLIES 332

NjayNL
Protege
Well if UPS delivers on saturday also and they ship tommorow i am one happy camper..

sympodius
Protege

bmallory said:

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the very last KS backer. If preorders are not in this batch they'll certainly be in the next one

You're later than me. I'm backer 7901 (you're 8640, right?), but I've heard nothing. Not even the 1-3 weeks email. I'm in the UK though, so that might affect things. People are also saying the kickstarter ordering might be related to when the survey was received rather than your backer number. I got the email saying they'd received my survey on Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 4:01 PM.

In any case, I'm really pleased for everyone that has received their CV1 so far 🙂

Ruszek83
Protege
I am no KS backer, but my status just changed to "shipped", not tracking number yet... i was in XXX26XXX 5 minutes in.

Syrellaris
Rising Star

NjayNL said:

they have backers that is then .. from a location in Venlo the netherlands.. anyways come on oculus support your paying customers also

That is not to far from where I live lol, do they have a return address , ill go visit and take yours for myself 😉

johnmccabe
Protege

bmallory said:

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the very last KS backer. If preorders are not in this batch they'll certainly be in the next one

Nope, 7xxx here and nothing barring the SHIPPED status, which is now 22 hours old. I'll believe it when I see it.

VRon
Honored Guest
KS backer 15XX from France, still nothing... :'(

sympodius
Protege
I just got an order update email (Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 6:55 AM BST) and my status has changed to 'Shipped.'

Hi John,

Your order has been processed and your Rift is almost on its way! Look for a shipping confirmation email with tracking information soon.

Please keep this email handy for reference. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please contact Oculus Support.

The Oculus Team

Need Help? Oculus Support Center

Oculus VR Ireland Limited

I'm KickStarter backer 7901 from the UK (Scotland). I got the email saying they'd received my survey on Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 4:01 PM GMT. This is the first communication I've received from Oculus related to my order since then.

johnmccabe
Protege
You're likely looking at sometime next week, my order went to Shipped about 30 hours ago and theres been no sign of a tracking number. I've raised to a support ticket to find out whats going on, as I'll need to ensure someone is at home to receive the package should it ever appear. Shipped to me implies its been given to the distribution partner and I'd have expected a tracking number within a few hours.

sympodius
Protege
Given that it's Friday and they're using UPS, I'd assumed next week. But at least I've heard something. Feel bad for those that still have no news at all.

I've heard some people say that the DK1/DK2 shipments sometimes arrived before the tracking number, but not sure if that's happened with anyone for CV1?

NjayNL
Protege
UPS does deliver on saturday depends what oculus pays them