Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second thoughts? ahhaah Rift Rash!

OccUpied
Expert Protege
15 REPLIES 15

Lucky_D
Heroic Explorer
Oh and if you wear a wedding ring too long you get a mark on your finger.  EVERYONE STOP WEARING WEDDING RINGS!

Syrellaris
Rising Star
If i put my paintball mask on to tight, i get similar marks.. Is that rift rash too?

Lucky_D
Heroic Explorer
If you sit on you foot too long it goes Numb!  EVERYONE STOP SITTING ON YOUR FOOT!

Seriously?!?!?  REALLY?!?!? 

greeneblitz
Expert Protege
To be fair, a lot of people don't know how to properly fit a a hat or clothes either, isn't the thing adjustable? Just loosen it instead of making all VR owners look like we're ridiculous.

Lucky_D
Heroic Explorer
Well it is a UK article, perhaps the whole VR thingy-ma-bobby is just to futurey for them.

V-Walker
Adventurer

Lucky_D said:

Well it is a UK article, perhaps the whole VR thingy-ma-bobby is just to futurey for them.

That is a ridiculous comment. Are you even aware of how many "futurey" (Think you mean futuristic btw) inventions and innovations have come from the U.K? Maybe google it, I think you'll be shocked if you think the U.K is some ass - backwards hurdy gurdy country. (two for starters: the inventor of the world wide web you are currently using, and the inventor of the TV you are probably watching later.. oh and the jet engine... and... etc)

It's better to say it's a Daily Mail article, one of the shittiest rags on the planet. They'll make a mountain out of any molehill.

However, in fairness, many have commented on this already and I wonder if the design (spring loaded arms) is and having to have it so tight (having to by many accounts not just user error) and a too thin face gasket is the cause.

As far as I know nobody has reported this for the Vive, and I've never had it on DK2, at least not like that. It doesn't look like it's fading in mere seconds.

Still, that UK comment is out of order, and ignorant