cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do some of my comments say they won't appear until they've been approved?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wondering 🙂
24 REPLIES 24

maxpare79
Trustee
Never saw this happened?
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

Percy1983
Superstar
 You must be on the naughty list  😄
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

Anonymous
Not applicable

Percy1983 said:

You must be on the naughty list  😄

Brings to mind a scene from Fawlty Towers...

*smacks self* You're a very naughty boy, Fawlty! Don't do it again!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah... I thought the stars were my naughtiness status. Kind of like the star levels in GTA.

I'll obviously have to try harder to piss people off 🙂

VizionVR
Rising Star
The real question is, have any of those comments survived the approval process. 🙂
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

Anonymous
Not applicable

VizionVR said:

The real question is, have any of those comments survived the approval process. 🙂

Dunno. I spout so much s**t that I can't remember what I've posted...

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the same thing. I tried to respond to a question in the support section and it wouldn't let me post without approval first. Strangely, after a few hours my pending comment was still not posted/approved, but I could comment in the thread without any issues 😐

VizionVR
Rising Star
@cybereality
Can we get a call here? Is this approval of posts necessary or a glitch? Do I need to be concerned about Oculus censoring what we say?
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

maxpare79
Trustee
Cyber must have finished his morning coffee by now, maybe he can shed some light on this :smile: 
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner