water_
Adventurer

lol giant spiders.

keesi
Expert Protege
Haha thats actually quite funny XD. My rift got lost too 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
The giant poisonous spiders you mean? I don't mind them at all, it is the drop bears that will get you. Never forget about the drop bears!

Syrellaris
Rising Star

VidEra said:

The giant poisonous spiders you mean? I don't mind them at all, it is the drop bears that will get you. Never forget about the drop bears!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpueTOCRrxc

Synthetic
Rising Star

kojack
MVP
MVP

water_ said:

lol giant spiders.

Not so funny when you can't see them:
462nlbioblzl.jpg
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
If I can't see them, then it doesn't matter if they're there.

Chassit
Heroic Explorer

TwoHedWlf said:

If I can't see them, then it doesn't matter if they're there.

Wait till VR goggles are more common, then I'll start making & selling hairy giant spider props. Want to prank the heck out of your nerd friend? Brush & poke him with one of these while he's busy cuddling with his imaginary girlfriend. *Evil laugh*

kojack
MVP
MVP
I had to rotate the spider, it had a leg going in the guy's mouth.

That's an actual spider I found on my wall next to my pc (so it would be close to me when using VR). Scale may be a tiny bit off though. 🙂
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2