cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add payment method

Lufferov
Explorer
I've added my CC details and set my country to United Kingdom (GB), but the "postal code" field can't be edited... If I try to click "Add Payment Method" I get an error "Error adding payment method. Please check your credit card info." But the info IS correct, except I can't add a post code because it won't let me.... HELP!
157 REPLIES 157

cybereality
Grand Champion
If this is the issue I'm thinking of, then it will be fixed within several hours (I believe by 5PM Pacific Time). I'm not sure if there are multiple issues here, but let me check with the team.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Dchapzx
Protege
Thanks it's reassuring to know something is being done about this as from what I have learned reading articles on the web it's actually affected a lot of people who won't to buy games for their first OCULUS experience. Many that's really appreciate this

Dchapzx
Protege
Just to highlight the problem again some Europe countries and uk can not use the store because upon filling out payment details the post code box at the bottom of the form won't let you enter your post code 

cybereality
Grand Champion
So the postal code is only use for US and Canada. Other countries have the field disabled, which is intentional. I don't believe that is the problem, but I'll have engineering take a closer look.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Dchapzx
Protege
Hello cybereality update for your team , I'm now able to save credit card details but upon purchase of eve Valkyrie it says / SORY , YOUR PAYMENT FAILED. PLEASE UPDATE OR CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD (1353048)
now I don't know what to do

Dchapzx
Protege
Also the store is displayed in US dollars not English pounds ever though I've selected my region as United Kingdom 

Lufferov
Explorer
My prices are shown in US dollars too, and not UK pounds. Only just realised because you said!

Dchapzx
Protege
It's fine I've just received a text from my bank asking if the payment to oculus was mine and try agin in one minute so hopefully I can now use the store THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Dchapzx
Protege
Maybe they will change US dollars to English pounds on uk store now ?

Dchapzx
Protege
Confirmed I can now use the store but eve Valkyrie asking me to free up 14.2 gb of space on my drive it won't let me instal on my PCs data drive which has 2 tb space Evan though I've set the option in windows 10 to only install games to that drive it's not recognised?