cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. Runtime DK2 where?

Ultimato
Sightseer
It's along time ago I used my DK2. So I want reinstall the latest runtime but I could only find the SDK.

How and where can I find the runtime?
8 REPLIES 8

Stelzer
Expert Protege
Http://oculus.com/setup

Skip the headset setup.

koolwaad
Honored Guest
And... good luck .... 

Ultimato
Sightseer
Thanks for the installer but it a lot trickier then the old one.... I think i realy Need a lot of luck...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you mean like the old now obsolte runtimes? If you select stuff from the dropdowns you can get e.g. 0.8 from
https://developer.oculus.com/downloads/

But should at least *try* to install 1.3 with the 'regular' Oculus Home installer since it's so much better and so much fun, if you can get it work (and didn't they roll back 1.3.1? I am not sure, I am still on 1.3.0 and everything still works, fingers crossed it stays that way). If you do attempt a 1.3 install (so regular install) of Oculus Home with DK2 just be patient, and verify yourself whether things are working or not (so if the setup software complains but you see blue leds and the screen in the Rift is on, it is working and you can skip steps).

pvictor0313
Honored Guest
I have run the setup and have Oculus home running. The DK2 headset works fine but my DK2 rift camera doesn't seem to be working. It doesn't track down my head movement at all. Does anyone else have the same issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have run the setup and Oculus Home is working perfectly with my DK2 headset, the camera is also working perfectly.

pvictor0313
Honored Guest
Thanks Cyph3r, does the blue light on your DK2 camera stay on? Are you using USB 2.0 or 3.0 for it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cyph3r, does the blue light on your DK2 camera stay on? Are you using USB 2.0 or 3.0 for it?

The blue light on the camera only comes on if the headset is on, if I press the power button on the headset to turn it off, the camera also goes off. And then it will come back on when I turn the headset on.

I'm using a USB 3.0 port but its being reported by Oculus Home that it's on a USB 2.0 port for some reason.