cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your headset is not fully connected. Please connect the HDMI error.

Dumpy4Life
Honored Guest
Anybody else keep getting this? My HDMI is fully connected and I can't figure out why it works when I start up my computer but gives this error after my computer wakes up from sleep mode. 
27 REPLIES 27

alluaaltonen
Honored Guest
I have this issue intermittently as well. The HDMI-USB -combination cable is plugged all the way into the Rift. I too make my PC take short naps daily (and each night). Running on i7, Windows 10 and GTX 980 Ti with latest non-beta drivers from NVidia.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Do you guys have the option on your motherboards to use high/quick charging on the usb ? Try disabling it and see if the problem persists ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

alluaaltonen
Honored Guest
I have such option on my Z170 based board and the option is already disabled, still seeing the issue.

Dumpy4Life
Honored Guest
My specs are:
 i7-4790k
 GTX 980ti
Windows 10

Tankz
Protege
Im now getting the same issue. 980ti Windows 10. Been using it all day, went off for a few hours to chill now cant get it working...

Dumpy4Life
Honored Guest
Up until recently I had no problems with it then all of the sudden when my pc wakes up from sleep mode, the rift can't connect to my HDMI.

Tankz
Protege
Seems to be a driver issue. The device manager keeps searching for devices as if its being pulled out and put back in again. Some HID-compliant device

Dumpy4Life
Honored Guest
Hopefully it will be fixed! I currently have a ticket to customer support so waiting to hear back. I've tried everything I can think of.

Tankz
Protege
Please let me know what you have to do, as mine is dead too. I see new software was released today wonder if that has something to do with it...