cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your headset is not fully connected. Please connect the HDMI error.

Dumpy4Life
Honored Guest
Anybody else keep getting this? My HDMI is fully connected and I can't figure out why it works when I start up my computer but gives this error after my computer wakes up from sleep mode. 
27 REPLIES 27

Dumpy4Life
Honored Guest
As soon as they write me back I'll update. What was the new software? 

Dumpy4Life
Honored Guest
I got that update a couple days ago and that may have been around the same time mine stopped working, so maybe that does have something to do with it. 

ten10
Protege
I always had my DK2 connected to the second display port of my 970 card (which has 4 display ports - DVI - HDMI - HDMI mini ...). It could have really happened after the last update, that it started displaying this error message.
I got rid of this problem - for some unknown reason - by connecting the DK2 to the third display port (i have different HDMI adapters attached to the different display port connector types, to have normal HDMI plugs available).
After that, my DK2 kept working again normal and the HDMI error message is gone since.

Tankz
Protege
Went to bed, woke up this morning, booted up the PC with the rift and all is well again. (even tho I rebooted 5 times last night, and even pulled the power on the PC)

Odd!

Dumpy4Life
Honored Guest
It's all of the sudden working for me as long as I allow login to my password after the computer wakes up from sleep mode.

Tankz
Protege
So, its started again. Stop the oculus service and the drivers are ok, as soon as I start the service I get 2 devices "not working properly".

alluaaltonen
Honored Guest
I started closing Oculus Home before sleeping the PC and I haven't seen the error message since.

Tankz
Protege
I have disabled all sleeping and getting the issue still. very confused.

twodice
Honored Guest
I'm having the same problem - filed a support ticket last week and still no response. Reinstalling oculus + restarting a few times seems to fix it, sometimes.