cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Date

Eshleb
Honored Guest
Hi. I pre-ordered about 2 days after the pre-orders opened. I usually check my order confirmation and order history for updates on shipping date, because I'm really hyped to get the thing already! Problem is, the order history page says July first, but the order confirmation says my order is expected to ship August 2016. This is already after it was delayed from June to July. Anyone else experiencing differences in order times? Which date should I count on?
8 REPLIES 8

Untitled
Explorer
I ordered 20 min after the pre-order open (as website crash) it said "march" at first, then it say "april" on confirmation. Last week they just reply me that they're experiencing the product shortage. And I still get no update so far. Well.. I think they may ship to you in august or later.

aiaustin
Expert Protege
@eshel56765 Do not get concerned if you notice a new "expected ship date" that appears on your shop.oculus.com order page in the last few days. Mine said July 2016 when this first appeared late last week and now says August 2016, even though my order shipped last week and is on its way via UPS. This seems to just reflect the shipping date for a new order placed at the current time.  Its an odd thing to include.

Anonymous
Not applicable
The order page doesn't show when your currently pre-ordered unit will ship. It only shows when it will ship if you were to order now, and this is now August.

No-one knows when orders will ship exactly, so no-one will be able to tell you right now. If you ordered two days after I would assume your originally estimated June shipping month is still accurate.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
all being well things will all be a bit more clear tomorrow (ok perhaps i am being massively over optimistic 😉 )
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Eshleb
Honored Guest

DannyMNL said:

The order page doesn't show when your currently pre-ordered unit will ship. It only shows when it will ship if you were to order now, and this is now August.
Oh, thank you very much. Now I know I don't have to wait another whole month :smile: 

all being well things will all be a bit more clear tomorrow (ok perhaps i am being massively over optimistic 😉 )

I hope so too, but why might things be clearer tomorrow? Did I miss any massive announcements?

bigmike20vt
Visionary
oculus are apparently updating everyone on the 12th regarding the status of all orders and the component shortage.  I got an email about it - I thought everyone did, but perhaps it was only early orders and they hope to have it sorted and back on track for the later ones?
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Everyone should have gotten the email pertaining to the 12th as long as their emails aren't sending them to Spam. Hopefully by tomorrow we'll all have a little further insight to the actual estimated time frame for our orders. We'll see though.

LeaveReality
Explorer
I ordered about 15 mins after order went live (again site crashed on me so could'nt access it) my order did say April, now it just says TBA. I hope tomorrow we do get a better idea of deliverys. I also hope that its not just going to basic update for all and that based on your order no. and location they will be able to say whitch week its likly to arrive at least.