cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my April 12th update (bad news)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Received my April 12th update.

Early-to-mid May for an 8:06 purchase (US) with a March estimate and the 1 to 3 weeks E-mail on 03/24 😞

Guess the E-mail meant 1 to 3 months 😞
130 REPLIES 130

Zandil
Rising Star
I got out of bed and spammed F5 for no bloody reason, I want my sleep back 

Dreamwriter
Rising Star
I haven't gotten the email yet but my order page updated with the dates. 5/23/2016 - 6/2/2016 (originally April estimate, group 27). The really annoying thing is, I have two friends who managed to get their orders in before the official start, because I gave them the link, but for me the link didn't work, and then I had payment problems (though my bank said everything was fine), so my friends already have their Rifts and mine isn't coming for more than another month. One of them already finished Chronos, which was the #1 game I wanted to play!

RikkTheGaijin
Heroic Explorer
297xxx
5/16/2016 - 5/26/2016

Fuck.

LZoltowski
Champion
LOL - Oh dear mine is Estimated Ship Date // 8/1/2016 - 8/11/2016
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Stelzer
Expert Protege

Zandil said:

God help the Touch launch lol

Some people will get there Rifts after the Touch controllers :wink: 

ZachSny
Expert Protege
Don't trust these estimates! I had a 4/18/2016 - 4/28/2016 estimated shipping date, but also just received an email that my Rift has shipped and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. There's still hope!

Chassit
Heroic Explorer

Zandil said:

I got out of bed and spammed F5 for no bloody reason, I want my sleep back 

Not quite so. Now you are angrier aren't you? XD

Zuh
Adventurer

Mr.Creepy said:

Chassit said:

Order created approximately 25 minutes since pre-order went live. Group 29. Estimated shipping date May 16 to 26. Man, seriously the only joke bigger than this in electronics/entertainment history is probably Duke Nukem Forever.

Ok now, calm down. That may be pushing it a bit too much.

Experience says- NO. 😞

L_E_D_BLUE
Expert Protege

ZachSny said:

Don't trust these estimates! I had a 4/18/2016 - 4/28/2016 estimated shipping date, but also just received an email that my Rift has shipped and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. There's still hope!

That is only a week difference. Some people were pushed back 2 months.