cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April 12th Update

ECBL
Protege
Perhaps it's a sick thing to joke about, but could you imagine if we all got the 4/12 update tomorrow with an email notification that all our orders were being cancelled?  

"Dear Joe Blow,
Due to your recent complaints on the Oculus Forums, we have cancelled your order.  Mutha fudga, fudge yoself and get the fudge out"  

XD
25 REPLIES 25

sayanbha
Explorer
end of may to beginning of June. It was end of April before. Sigh

ECBL
Protege
I'm pretty blown away with how this is all playing out

DLC1
Expert Protege
I'm a 30x  and got a estimated shipping date May28-June 6.......the delay is kinda taking the excitement of VR away from me lately.

Felixm477
Expert Protege
i have the vive and rift on the same card so whichever ships first will be my device for this year, Looks like vive it is 😞

DLC1
Expert Protege
I got to demo vive last summer and its amazing! I ordered rift and it was a tough decision, from hands on experience with the vive, it was really great! I went with the rift out of loyalty from following rift from start and I think its ergonomically better, where my struggle was at , was I tried vive and walked away excited and amazed, I'm crossing my fingers and keeping faith rift will be comparable.

ECBL
Protege

DLC1 said:

.......the delay is kinda taking the excitement of VR away from me lately.

I agree.  I'm just bummed.  It would have been nice to have it arrive while that "little kid at Christmas time" feeling was still fresh.  

sad panda