cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Retro Arcade for Cv1 by Digital CyberCherries

Bad_Santa
Protege
https://youtu.be/lY0nU1TOTB0

This needs to be put on the oculus home somehow its probably one of the best games and ideas to come out of VR for us older generation  😛
I have put in my own favorites and with the help of there arcade builder ive made my own arcade casing for all off them, i just love it  ❤️
hopefully copyrights will not be an issue if we can just add our own roms 

they have done an awesome job with this, the atmosphere and the customization aspect was just brilliant  

Hopefully its not forgotten about  😞
43 REPLIES 43

bigmike20vt
Visionary
@Bucks11 is it possible to share arcade layouts in retro arcade? If so how big is the file? And would you be up for it? I can source to Roms myself. Thanks
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Bad_Santa
Protege

@Bucks11 is it possible to share arcade layouts in retro arcade? If so how big is the file? And would you be up for it? I can source to Roms myself. Thanks

Ya mike I'd say I could send them some how, probably just by Gmail, let me know which ones you want, and if your looking for a cabinet that's not there I'll make it up for you, plenty of time to kill before my rift gets here 🙂

Zoomie
Expert Trustee

@Luciferous This was one of the few experiences that made me slightly nauseated as well.  I think it can be attributed to the locomotion.  Was there a slight bob to the movement?

If someone who felt slightly queasy on the previous versions could report whether ATW solves it, I'd be very grateful.  The arcade was a lot of fun but I could never spend more than ~30 mins at a time before having to take a break.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

Ash7
Protege

You guys should email them / post in their STEAM group, as I don't think they visit here 😞

They are working on a consumer game now, so who knows if they have time to update?

It's been my favorite DK2 "Killer App" for VR, so I hope they do!

"All controversy begins with DOUBT"

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I would throw money at this thing like crazy... please update and bring to CV1 - maybe they can sell you "quarters" to put in the machines. I'd visit the arcade.

Luciferous
Consultant
@zoomie Been a while since I last played it. Possibly head bob but I thought there was something off about the IPD.

Bad_Santa
Protege

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbarcf8ux22gjy4/My%20NRA%20Cab%20Art.zip?dl=0

Bad_Santa
Protege

Bucks11 said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbarcf8ux22gjy4/My%20NRA%20Cab%20Art.zip?dl=0

http://imgur.com/a/7CdGe

the imgur link are the pictures and the dropbox are of 21 cabs, 9 carts & 13 Posters 90s theme found online 

enjoy  B)

TheKreator
Explorer
I just tried this for the first time with my CV1 and for some reason I can't get the viewpoint height correct.  It starts me out with my head near the ceiling.  When I hold the crouch button, it puts me about the right standing height.  As it is now, whenever I pick something up like a Gameboy, it's way down low and I can't see it.  And playing the arcade games is possible, but causes a headache having to look down just to see.  It's like being Andre the Giant size.  The reset/recenter button doesn't help with height but that seems to be the only adjustment button.  All other Oculus Home games work perfectly as far as height goes, so maybe it's just that this was designed for DK2 and something may have changed with CV1 and how it tracks?

Bad_Santa
Protege
Thanks for the update still haven't got my cv1, hopefully they update it, or ill try find a way to fix my height in the game somehow