cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Addiction Is Real.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I spent 36 Hours straight in the rift playing DCS World this weekend (I'm obsessed with the KA-50 Black Shark).  I wanted to call in sick on Monday just so I could keep the rift on. This is only going to get worse isn't it?
20 REPLIES 20

FingerMcPokeye
Heroic Explorer
nixhkfvibibk.jpg

weasel47
Heroic Explorer
I played Chronos for many hours and my neck was sore afterwards (I'm still using my DK2). A little while later, I kept thinking "maybe VR will help my neck feel better."

jon
Heroic Explorer
Just wait until VR's version of EQ/WoW sees light...

You should probably make a point of getting whatever you wanted to get done before then.

JeffNik
MVP
MVP
Has Blizzard stated that they intend to support VR? Their UI seems extremely "2D monitor" based. It seems like they would have to do some MAJOR UI re-design to be able to use it in VR.

Anonymous
Not applicable

weasel47 said:

I played Chronos for many hours and my neck was sore afterwards (I'm still using my DK2). A little while later, I kept thinking "maybe VR will help my neck feel better."

lmfao.

Anonymous
Not applicable

jon said:

Just wait until VR's version of EQ/WoW sees light...

You should probably make a point of getting whatever you wanted to get done before then.

Yea I really need to throw out all these empty 12 pack boxes of beer before I seal myself into my room.

marikcraven
Expert Protege

JeffNik said:

Has Blizzard stated that they intend to support VR? Their UI seems extremely "2D monitor" based. It seems like they would have to do some MAJOR UI re-design to be able to use it in VR.

I think he just meant whatever the VR equivalent of EQ/WOW would be not EQ/WOW exactly but whatever the equivalent game that probably hasn't been made yet that sucks people in like EQ/WOW did for PC but for VR. Like "Come fish for flip/flops VR" or something else addicting.

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar
I took a week off work the week before last and pretty much lived in VR all week.  I am ThreeDee and I am a VRaholic.
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

Lusca
Expert Protege
36 hours straight! I feel addicted playing 10 hrs per week. Wow man, that's off the hook. Hope you don't do that too often.