cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

RABID said:
Zoomie said:
I think Flip Flops would be an excellent prize.
flip flops that make an oculus logo in the sand as you walk

I once saw 'just married' written in the sand by somebody's flip-flops... i felt like following the footsteps and slapping the owners

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dammit. I make a decision to stop coming here and posting so often, and Cyber opens a competition with prizes to encourage posting 😛

it's only open to people who haven't cancelled their order @notsram

only kidding 😉 .....i've even given you a like to help you catch up

soxfan335
Protege
This is pathetic
hush little babeh dont say a word and nevermind that noise u herrd :shock:

@soxfan335, seeing how many aggressive posts you can insert into the maximum number of threads? mmm? I suppose it's something to do.... as pathetic things go though... that's kind of up there

Anonymous
Not applicable

it's only open to people who haven't cancelled their order @notsram

only kidding 😉 .....i've even given you a like to help you catch up

Hehe thanks, but now I've joined the dark (Vive) side, I only pop on here from time to time, so doubt I'll be anywhere near the top of the postings tree!

I'm going to like that post too... cos I like all things VR

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to like that post too... cos I like all things VR

Careful - Cyber will think I'm paying you! 😛

Syrellaris
Rising Star

kojack said:

cybereality said:
Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

But maybe if you made them eligible, we might be able to lure a few of them here from reddit. 🙂

Yeah, that's something I've been trying to do (unsuccessfully).

Spike there coffee with laxatives till they get the hint? 😉

cybereality
Grand Champion

Spike there coffee with laxatives till they get the hint? 😉

Or leave a box of sugar-free gummy-bears in the kitchen (that actually happened).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV