Did you mean: 

The Climb - releasing 28th April!

SpyderSi
Protege
Too exciting :smiley: 
53 REPLIES 53

Percy1983
Superstar
Happy days, another one to get when my Rift arrives.
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star

Atmos73 said:

Is it still true this is gamepad only and doesn't support motion controllers of any sort?

No, it was always meant to have support for motion controllers.

SpyderSi
Protege
Crytek have said that The Climb has Touch support, and that as soon as Touch is released you'll be able to use it with the game.

SpyderSi
Protege
You're a happy chappy

benplace
Rising Star
Support for Leap motion would be cool...

maxpare79
Trustee

benplace said:

Support for Leap motion would be cool...

Yeah indeed it would...even more then Touch...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

LZoltowski
Champion
Another game I cannot wait to play once the rift arrives!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

jeff85008
Protege
I'm glad it will work with either controller - I've used leap motion before - you're arms get tired quickly and then your back to your controller. Everyone should start doing dumbbell lifts to prepare themselves :smile: 

AnotherCrazyCan
Adventurer
I find it rather silly that for a game that uses your hands and arms people would gleefully go for just a simple controller. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad folks are happy about it, but I gotta agree with Atmos here, it's a game built for touch controllers. Why release a game that doesn't include or utilize it's main support scheme?
Facebook bought Instagram. How exactly did they ruin them?