cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing for Shipping?

TheMaster0071
Protege
How long does the order status stay like this? This happened last night but nothing since, I checked with my CC and my card has been charged, so not sure how long it will take to arrive, can someone give some guidance please its killing me!
36 REPLIES 36

Deadace
Protege
I wonder the same? I got the mail last night aswell, but they haven't taken the money yet!

steveoz32
Expert Protege
Just be patient, you've got the mail it will be en route within a few days. No one can give you a magical delivery / dispatch time.

RobHermans
Superstar
It varies quite a lot according to some reports. (I don't have my Rift yet)
You're in the UK, right? I think it will take "up to" 5 working days for your card to be charged, less if you used PayPal.

I suggest you sign up to UPS My Choice, there are lots of reports that the email notification from UPS arrives before any Oculus communication.

TheMaster0071
Protege

Yeah I am on UPS already thanks, was hoping to get it for the bank holiday weekend.

RobHermans
Superstar
Cool, ok. Well, they're coming from the Netherlands I think, and it's a national holiday there today...don't give up, I guess?

EDIT: your Rift could be coming from Ireland though, so there's hope! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I am on UPS already thanks, was hoping to get it for the bank holiday weekend.

I'm hoping the same! I think we will know by tomorrow if people start getting tracking numbers :smile: 

Zoomie
Expert Trustee
I went from processing to shipped in one day, and the Rift took two days to show up.  (over a weekend).  Canadian order - so YMMV. 
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

TheMaster0071
Protege

Cool, ok. Well, they're coming from the Netherlands I think, and it's a national holiday there today...don't give up, I guess?

EDIT: your Rift could be coming from Ireland though, so there's hope! 🙂

Yeah it said Oculus Ireland in the Email

bigmike20vt
Visionary

It varies quite a lot according to some reports. (I don't have my Rift yet)
You're in the UK, right? I think it will take "up to" 5 working days for your card to be charged, less if you used PayPal.

I suggest you sign up to UPS My Choice, there are lots of reports that the email notification from UPS arrives before any Oculus communication.

hi
i am signed up to this already, however how do i track a parcel using it if i do not know the tracking number... and if i know the tracking number then presumably it means i have already gotten my email from oculus...

or do oculus supply my email to ups, and if it tallies with a upschoice account they just email that account too?

thanks
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂