cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing for Shipping?

TheMaster0071
Protege
How long does the order status stay like this? This happened last night but nothing since, I checked with my CC and my card has been charged, so not sure how long it will take to arrive, can someone give some guidance please its killing me!
36 REPLIES 36

RobHermans
Superstar
Not having experienced it yet, I can't be 100% sure (I don't have my Rift yet!). But going from the reports I've read the Oculus email notification to the customer is separate from the UPS system. UPS get their info from a database, which gets populated by shipping "actions", and in quite a few cases Oculus has sent the notification after the (I guess) automated UPS My Choice system.
I'm sure some of the guys here who DO have their rift (and are in a region where UPS is the carrier) will have better info?

EliteSPA
Superstar
Guys, how do you check in UPS my choice? Im trying but Im a complet noob :persevere: 
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

TheMaster0071
Protege
Guys from what I read, UPS will mail you to let you know a parcel is on the way then you can log in a see the tracking number and change delivery etc

RobHermans
Superstar

EliteSPA said:

Guys, how do you check in UPS my choice? Im trying but Im a complet noob :persevere: 

Create an account at https://www.ups.com Then look for the UPS My Choice® logo and register for that service.

EDIT: there's a >>Sign Up Now link on the left

EliteSPA
Superstar

EliteSPA said:

Create an account at https://www.ups.com Then look for the UPS My Choice® logo and register for that service.

I did that already but then in my choice where do I need to look to?
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Anonymous
Not applicable
@EliteSPA 
Assuming you've registered for UPS My choice, they will send you a letter to your address with a code that you need to enter in on the site. Under "tracking" click access UPS my choice and sign up. 

EliteSPA
Superstar

whoa182 said:

@EliteSPA 
Assuming you've registered for UPS My choice, they will send you a letter to your address with a code that you need to enter in on the site. Under "tracking" click access UPS my choice and sign up. 

Thank you!

Edit: Nothing there...I tried :smile: 

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Oculus email will have Oculus Ireland on it, but shipment may still come from The Netherlands. Also make sure that it has been charged and isn't just a payment hold on the account. 🙂 Oculus finalizes payment when they ship it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
My account has been charged, however my order status still shows "Processed for shipping".. However I was reading somewhere on the forums that people seemed to receive their Oculus before their status got updated to "Shipping"... I am in the UK, and was charged yesterday (26th April) at 6.30PM... With any luck, I'm hoping to have mine by tomorrow/ Friday :smiley: 

r00x
Adventurer
My account was charged yesterday, (got the email receipt from Paypal and everything, to Oculus VR Ireland) but my order still says "processing for shipping" and no UPS notification today. 

Are we sure they actually ship at point of sale (as in, since I've been charged the full amount, it should have shipped) or can they sit on it for a couple of days?