cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCULUS - Put some RESPECT on day 1 PRE ORDERS

PISSED0FFvr
Protege
Source Reddit (post has since been taken down or moved):  This customer had purchased on the Oculus website on 4/21/2016.  Order status SHIPPING; WTF OCULUS/FB!

VIP treatment BB, Amazon, and MS.  Who does that???  Oculus is a damn shame :disappointed:  

*Could care less the country/reigon BS
*Could care less the Oculus charged for BS shipping (Note:  Most would have been delighted to pay shipping on a 9 day turnaround) 

yb3nou49yjrb.jpg
67 REPLIES 67

jab
Rising Star
Since we are trolling here.. >:)
I got mine last week (Norway) and did not even have to pay for it (Kickstarter).
Could not care less, since I can't really use it yet. I'm not really a gamer and won't bothered to update my 750Ti until the GTX1000 are out..  I guess people have different priorities. B)

RikkTheGaijin
Heroic Explorer

jab said:

Since we are trolling here.. >:)
I got mine last week (Norway) and did not even have to pay for it (Kickstarter).
Could not care less, since I can't really use it yet. I'm not really a gamer and won't bothered to update my 750Ti until the GTX1000 are out..  I guess people have different priorities. B)

Can I have yours?

blanes
Rising Star
How did someone end up with 3 Rifts ?  The annoying thing is he may probably sell them on Ebay and make huge profit while others still wait ... human nature I guess but it had to be via some form of dishonesty to get 3 as there was supposed to be a one per customer limit wasn't there ?

Cmndr-Hill
Expert Protege
more likely to be 2 fake boxes and one is real. 
Only one reason for a picture like this and it's to try and get a reaction from us that are still waiting 😄 

Litespeed
Heroic Explorer
Well they did respect my day 1 order. xxx28xxx number, original estimated ship date was April. They delivered on April 29th. In between they moved the ship date out to May 15th-29th but apparently they were able to recover the delay. Well done Oculus! B)

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hate to say it ~ I was a 6min one and still waiting xD US - 26th I am about to cancel the order 😛 Giving it till Monday ~ if nothing ~ I'll just cancel and see about buying a Vive. My friend was offering me one, so I might take them up on it.

PISSED0FFvr
Protege
Understòod.  Sorry, too many have this same problem.  

DLC1
Expert Protege
ya know troll or not, he's only voicing and calling Oculus out on the truth! Oculus somewhere along the line completely botched this launch up bigtime....the big problem is lack of communication to their early adopters, which in turn relays arrogance and a lack of trust that Oculus have people in charge who know what they are even doing....it is very disappointing, HTC seems to have had their crap together so whats the deal with Oculus! I'm a xx30 and haven't heard a word since being emailed I'm delayed!  I'm hanging in there with rift...but one more delay or charging malfunction and I will cancel and buy Vive...I got to demo vive last summer and it was great, so atleast we have choices out there

Gigantoad
Adventurer
3 Rift boxes in one image really says nothing whatsoever. for all we know they could have bought 3 off Ebay, multiple family members ordered one, friends came over with theirs, boxes are empty, photoshopped etc. etc.

RikkTheGaijin
Heroic Explorer
The three boxes are probably a group photo of three different people's Rifts that live in the same area, it makes sense, since Oculus is shipping in waves to the same places.