cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another stuck in Chronos thread

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love Chronos, but I find myself stuck again, and I don't know what to do.

I'm in the forest world. It looks like I need to get the flute instrument from the dude up high to open the door down the other path. 

There's several doors I can't open.

And I already knocked the statue down through the floor.

But I have gone everywhere 2-3 times now and I don't know what to do.

Your help for my newb self is appreciated.
16 REPLIES 16

cybereality
Grand Champion
Great news!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

wwisco1022
Explorer
Hi all playing chronos and im fighting the giant cyclops in a hall he looks like he is stuck and no matter how many times i hit him he does not die, any help would be appreciated 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're not trying to kill him when he is on the ground reaching for you, right? You're not supposed to be able to kill him at that point.

wwisco1022
Explorer
yes i am

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, you don't fight him until much later. Just keep going.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

wwisco1022
Explorer
thank you

wwisco1022
Explorer
hi cyber im stuck got cube with arrow like thing, what do i do with it.  After i got a hammer like thing dont know where to go.  thanks for your help.