New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Saving game progress in 'Climb'?

danworlddanworld Posts: 127
Art3mis
I passed the first part of the Bay. The place you pull yourself up to the new platform with the 'A' sign nearby.

But if I turn off and come back to the game later, it makes me start from the beginning. Are we really supposed to complete the full Bay climb in one session?

Comments

• mambo1888mambo1888 Posts: 798
    Neo
    You have to collect stars to open up you new mountains and difficulties, if you do Bay on easy try to get the best score that should be worth 3 stars and I think you get stars for doing the practice's so that will then open up more areas.
  • SpyderSiSpyderSi Posts: 52
    Hiro Protagonist
    It takes less than 10 minutes to get to the top of the Easy Bay climb... do you really need to be able to save your progress half way up??
  • danworlddanworld Posts: 127
    Art3mis
    edited May 2016
    SpyderSi said:
    It takes less than 10 minutes to get to the top of the Easy Bay climb... do you really need to be able to save your progress half way up??
    I know how to move quickly, but zooming past everything is unrealistic and detracts from the enjoyment of the beautiful game atmosphere, IMO. The Bay Climb in real life would take much longer than 10 minutes for even a pro.

Each major A,B,C checkpoint would make a great 'level'. I'd say it's a similar commitment as one Lucky's Tale level.

Anyway, just some user feedback if the devs are reading this. I was definitely surprised that my checkpoint accomplishments were not saved through game sessions. The user can always 'restart' if that's what they want to do with the overall climb.