New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Stuck in Vanishing Realms!

bsselpbsselp Posts: 69
Hiro Protagonist
Stuck on the part where the 2nd key is under the ever falling tree. I see the pile of leaves there that I'm sure I'm supposed to move but can't seem to move them?? I've tried everything...am I missing something? BTW the game is amazing!

Comments

• ThreeDeeVisionThreeDeeVision Posts: 2,087
    Wintermute
    The key is hanging on the tree, there is treasure under the leaves, but you probably got that already.

Hope that helps!
    i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified
  • bsselpbsselp Posts: 69
    Hiro Protagonist
    Right! I got the key but the leaves under the tree don't move? How do I move them to get to the treasure?
    Wintermute
    I think the treasure was just one of the goblets and should have been just barely visible.  I don't think you dig or anything.  The treasure isn't necessary for completing the game though, as long as you have the key you should be able to proceed.

i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified
    Hiro Protagonist
    Ah great! Maybe I already picked it up and just forgot about it, lol! Where is the door for the second key? I already have the hammer that the first key's chest unlocked. I've been wandering forever and can't seem to find where I go next?
    Wintermute
    You have to backtrack to that skull door where you bought the bow originally.
    Hiro Protagonist
    Ah ok thanks!
  • godwispergodwisper Posts: 203
    Nexus 6
    edited May 2016
    is this game any good ? I bought this game with the Blu but still waiting for my vive. Was going to buy the gallery or the chair in a room but prefer to wait ....spent already too much this week
    Hiro Protagonist
    Ya I really like it! The graphics are a bit cartoony but its great fun just moving through the halls and battling the skeletons etc. Great immersion!
  • danworlddanworld Posts: 127
    Art3mis
    godwisper said:
    is this game any good ? I bought this game with the Blu but still waiting for my vive. Was going to buy the gallery or the chair in a room but prefer to wait ....spent already too much this week
    Yeah I recommend it. It's the closest thing to playing 1st person VR WOW available. But realize that it's still beta, there's not much content, and the ai is pretty basic.
  • LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 2,282 Valuable Player
    edited May 2016
    So I took a chance and bought it and I can say its working happily with the CV1 and the hydras. great game does not look very big by the download but amazing fun.
  • lamamanxlamamanx Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    So I took a chance and bought it and I can say its working happily with the CV1 and the hydras. great game does not look very big by the download but amazing fun.
    I have been fighting with this game for 3 days now. Does is currently work with the Hydras? My issue is, I have to swing the hydra hard and fast, almost like I was chopping wood in real life. This makes it pretty hard to play, but I can block ok, just can't smash or attack.