cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

War Thunder now with 1.3 support on normal client.

Bloodlet
Rising Star
Found this statement from War Thunder CEO Anton Yudintsev on reddit.

Posted 7 hours ago:
"Only few major Oculus bugs left in tracker. Hope to iron Oculus support this week."

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/user/AntonYudintsev

This is great news. The one I've been waiting for since May 2015 ( I missed the update at the end of the year that got it working again lol).

101 REPLIES 101

Bloodlet
Rising Star
Wow. took my eyes off the ball for one day and they got it working...damn now I need to leave for work so can't even try it!
Will check it out tonite..happy days!

Edit: How do you use "work in developement"?

Thug
Heroic Explorer
Is this the Steam version?
CPU: Intel i9-10990k.
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX3080,
RAM: 32GB DDR5,
Viewed on: Oculus Quest 2 or 28" BenQ monitor (x2),
Hard Drive: 2TB Samsung SSD (games), 512GB Samsung SSD (OS), 512GB SSD (3d),

Synthetic
Rising Star
yes steam version

tick the box "work in development" on the launcher

LjudasPriest
Protege
sn3lvhp5wezk.jpg

Its a bit hard to see...

Kangelos
Protege
I tried it and i confirm it works like a charm. Btw my pc specs are not the best 
and i still use a dk2 but with 1.3 runtime. 
Smooth gameplay, no lag or latency. No motion sickness and really enjoyful experience!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, works really good! Have tried some single-player missions in planes and 1 multiplayer battle in tank.
Every setting maxed out and still running 85fps, damn this game looks cool!

Screen is a bit blurry so sadly spotting targets and precisely lining up shots is difficult, but the immersion more than makes up for it! Highly recommended!

What's the feelng on this being ok without the DLC? Anyone have the Steam pack and have a view on whether it's worth buying?

cboy82
Honored Guest
anyone else just getting black screen on launch?

Anonymous
Not applicable
DLC is overpriced for this game in my opinion. I bought a few packs but you can play just as well with the free content.

The thing I dislike about this game is that I initially created my account on my PS4 and bought DLC through the Playstation store. While the PS4 account can also be used to play on PC, you still have to buy DLC through the Playstation store. It will not allow you to buy DLC through the PC store unless you create a whole new account which will reset your progress and not allow you to play the DLC you already have.

Bloodlet
Rising Star
I've been playing this for about 3 years. Never felt the need to buy anything.
I really should support them for all this time spent ingame. lol