cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone getting their Rifts ahead of schedule?

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I know we have a number of posts dedicated to shipping time of Rift pre-orders. I am legitimately interested in knowing if any of you have got your Rifts ahead of the new estimated shipping dates, during that time frame, or afterwards (or still waiting).

I am a US based order and when the delay was announced was given a new estimate of May 23rd - June 2nd (originally was estimated for April)

I've heard a few people say that theirs came early, anyone else that luckey lucky?
18 REPLIES 18

Percy1983
Superstar
Mine came 2 weeks earlier than the start of my shipping dates, but I am in the UK
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Great to hear @Percy1983 I haven't heard many from the US report getting theirs early - maybe I need to check out Reddit a bit. I'm probably just being impatient, but so close now - it's been a long wait.

Oblongship
Heroic Explorer

Great to hear @Percy1983 I haven't heard many from the US report getting theirs early - maybe I need to check out Reddit a bit. I'm probably just being impatient, but so close now - it's been a long wait.

Seen the opposite on the US side. Rifts passing their ship dates. Not sure how wide spread that is, so take it with a grain of salt.

Percy1983
Superstar
I think I large batch went to europe so some got ahead of time so guessing the next batches will be US, but there is probably more than distribution centre in the US (I guess).
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

Azuria
Explorer
Got mine few days ago now, from Aus.

Brian123
Explorer
My US order was just updated to processing and finally charged today, the 6th. I had a May 2 to May 12 shipping window, so that's about the middle by the time it does ship. Not early, but at least within the window.

Bel-garath
Expert Protege
It seems to me in watching the Reddit US thread that most are getting their order shipped in their timeframes. They are currently in the May 2-12th timeframe and are around the 7 minute 56 second time stamp.

FabianAldersey
Explorer
Mine was shipped around a week ahead of the revised schedule. Australia.

pjenness
Rising Star

Azuria said:

Got mine few days ago now, from Aus.

Mine was shipped around a week ahead of the revised schedule. Australia.

NZ here . what order number were you, and did everything ok with GST etc?

Did you get a payment notification email before the rift arrived? If so how long between that email and arrival.

Cheers

-P
Drift VFX Visual, Virtual , Vertical Want 970GTX on Macbook for good FPS? https://forums.oculus.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17349