New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Chronos: Sliding Block Puzzle

HowlUKHowlUK Posts: 15
NerveGear
Seriously devs? WTactualF? Because Dark Souls players love that s**t right?

I've shelved it for now. The yellow portal was one thing but trying to get the final piece of the red portal lined up is just an exercise in frustration.

It's a good game up until that point but it feels like a desperate attempt to squeeze longevity out of the game by forcing you to play a mini-game of an entirely different (and not particularly fun) genre.
Tagged:

Comments

• danworlddanworld Posts: 127
    Art3mis
    You're probably further along than me. You're not referring to the 3 symbols you have to line up to go through the different portals, right?
  • HowlUKHowlUK Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    No the 3 symbols thing was fine, I didn't have any issues with that. That was more of an observational puzzle.

There is a full on rubic's cube affair that blocks progress later on. I spent more time on it than all the bosses and mini-bosses put together. It's clear what you have to do but the actual execution of it is just painful.
  • redmantabredmantab Posts: 103
    Art3mis
    That Park drove me crazy as well! I wish I could tell you how I got through it, all I did was hand the remote to my girlfriend and force her to play with it until she got it haha
  • LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 2,278 Valuable Player
    Just trying to bash the hell out of the Cyclops at the moment. I loved the bookcase section.
  • mambo1888mambo1888 Posts: 798
    Neo
    redmantab said:
    That Park drove me crazy as well! I wish I could tell you how I got through it, all I did was hand the remote to my girlfriend and force her to play with it until she got it haha

redmantab said:
    Any chance you could send her round to mines??