cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is everyone from?

Emiya
Explorer

Been wondering this for a while. I am curious to see where most of the Oculus community resides.

96 REPLIES 96

Zandil
Rising Star

@Zandil

Pic didn't work 

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar
That's strange.  Works great in both my browsers.  Hows this one:

i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

AndrewJ71
Heroic Explorer

Zandil said:

How do you tell if they are a witch in England ?

I saw a documentary about that a while ago. Apparently, if they weigh the same as a duck, they're a witch.

Zandil
Rising Star

AndrewJ71 said:

Zandil said:

How do you tell if they are a witch in England ?

I saw a documentary about that a while ago. Apparently, if they weigh the same as a duck, they're a witch.

I saw the same documentary, very informative 

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
Guess I'll have to pick "The place with the penguins"  Because NZ isn't covered by any of the other options, and we have penguins.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm from the Republic of Mancunia which is surrounded by England.

FynrDzynr
Protege

Azuria said:

From Austrailia lol, have to point out there is no extra i

when in doubt, spelt Oz

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Living in Blighty (England) in Cambridge, the home of the devs who have made the greatest VR game title so far...... headed by 1 half of the 2some who made the greatest videogame ever made (so far) imo  🙂

ps if the FD dev who posts here sometimes sees this feel free to throw a ship skin my way for all the shameless elite dangerous fanboy plugs :smiley: 
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

lol if that works there's going to be a heck of a lot of shameless plugging going on!

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Yeh Elite Dangerous puts Cambridge on the VR map. I'm a Londoner and this is my 500th comment.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.