cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should Oculus say sorry to it's loyal customers and backers by means of compensation?

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Just an idea because a lot of people seem unhappy on the forums and other companies have apologized this way before too. Like Sony with their PlayStation. 

I think it would be a good idea if they gave discounts or 1-2 free games to everyone who pre-ordered in the first month. It could work something like this. But this is just an idea. It could work other ways too, such as discounted Touch Controllers for everyone that pre-ordered within the first month or two.

I read these forums every single day and I see a lot of unhappy people. I read peoples comments on Reddit and Facebook and else where too and so it just seems right that they should offer some kind of compensation to their loyal customers and backers to apologize for all their mistakes.

I think this would go a long way. Once everyone is gaming with their Rift I reckon everyone will be happy and half way ready to forgive Oculus for their mistakes, but to ensure that everything is forgiven and forgotten I think this extra effort on their part would go a long way in redeeming customer confidence and keeping loyal backers keen to purchase future products & software from Oculus.

Whats everyone else's thought on this?
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!
70 REPLIES 70

water_
Adventurer
The answer to op is no.even with the cancelations the rift is still selling better than oculus had hoped for.