This is a hotfix release that adds logging functionality to the Revive Dashboard and Injector, the logs are located in
There have also been some stability/bug fixes:
- Fixed a crash with the Revive Dashboard if it started before SteamVR has fully initialized.
- ReviveInjector now ignores the current working directory when finding the libraries.
Just noticed that revive 0.5 has been released and sounds very promising. Will have to give it a go tonight.https://github.com/LibreVR/Revive/releases/tag/0.5
This release adds SteamVR integration to Revive. The Revive installer will install an application that monitors the installed Oculus Home games and allows them to be started from your VR dashboard. The list of Oculus Home games is refreshed each time SteamVR is started.
- Added Revive dashboard integration.
- Automatically add Oculus Home games to your Steam Library.
- Added experimental OpenGL support.
- Fixed incorrect IPD information being shown in Technolust (#45).
- Fixed incorrect tracker orientation (#20).