cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Support is a Pain in the ASS !!!!

SliderOverride
Explorer
Whats Up with the Oculus Support Team ?

I open a ticket 20days in the past,

My VC1 is defect (a fucking green line)

The Support confirmed that it will replace and the will send me a RMA Number, But nothing..

Every time i replay or open a new ticket it will closed (as solved)

WTF is this for a support for a Premium Product ?

I have since 20days my defect VC1 Rift and can not use it.

Have somebody a phone number or a email address or something else i can use to contact Oculus ?

Updates: 
@Day30 (30.05.2016) --> Still not solved !!! (>1 month ago) (unsolved Ticket time = 30days !!!)
@Day31 (31.05.2016) --> I have my label, and the Rift is on the way back to Oculus.....
@Day45 (15.06.2016) --> Still not solved no news from the support since 2 weeks waiting....
@Day47 (17.06.2016) --> Oculus confirms Rift will goe Out with next Batch waiting.....
@Day47 (17.06.2016) --> Yeah today me new Rift Arrived and @the moment she is working, hope also after some gaming time 🙂

96 REPLIES 96

RobHermans
Superstar

Have somebody a phone number or a email address or something else i can use to contact Oculus ?

There is currently no support phone number, you can only interact with Oculus Support using the ticket system.

You could try sending a private message to @cybereality , he may be able to help your case. May I suggest that you calm yourself and cut out the cursing? You'll find that people are more responsive if you're polite and courteous.

Sloeri007
Adventurer
Agree with RobHermans, cursing or flaming will not help.
though after 20 days without response i would probably have a hard time not doing it myself :smiley:

Hope you get helped soon SliderOverride.
i'm sure that when Cyber picks up on this thread, you will get a reply soon from Support.

RobHermans
Superstar
Don't get me wrong, my mouth can be like a sewer too, I just don't let it spill over into public areas! :dizzy: 

Seriously, the thread title, the content of the post, the tags...it might draw attention, but if you want actual assistance with your problem, it's the wrong kind of attention.

SliderOverride
Explorer
@Sloeri007  The flaming (Open a other Ticket)  was a idea to get a Support Person that can help,
i know the Zendesk Ticket system, if a Support Person has Picket a Ticket its on there Ticket-Inbox, but if this Support Person is sick or in vacation for 3month, nothing will heppend with my ticket 😞
I send Cyber a PM with the ticket No, not sure if he can help, i hope he can ...

@RobHermans
Yeah i understand, but i am really pi**ed off, i pay 700€ for a defect product @day 0 via preorder the producs arrived by my site and is defect, then get 20days no RMA from the Support, so i don't know what i can do to continue on this 😞

sandivuk
Expert Protege
I feel your pain as I'm in a similar situation. This company's lack of actual timely support really is shameful

SliderOverride
Explorer
Also a defect CV1 `?

SliderOverride
Explorer
And the never ending story continue 😞 today i get a answer from the support (thanks @cybereality for pin them) that the rift will be replaced(same info that i still have), and i will receive a email with instructions, but nothing, no email (also not in spam) 
Why Oculus play this game with me?

I reply to the ticket, but i think i have waite again 20 days for nothing, thats so 
frustrating!
@cybereality can you help please again on this 😞

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry for the delay. Let me see if someone can finish this. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

SliderOverride
Explorer
Thanks