cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else still waiting on Eve Valkyrie code?

Sethusk
Explorer
I was lucky enough to get my Rift on Amazon on 6th and it arrived on the 10th, but my order page still says allocating codes, please be patient. 

How long should I wait until putting in a ticket or are there still a lot of people waiting?
5 REPLIES 5

Trytiped
Adventurer
Recent post just like this one on this page but I'll tell you too, I purchased mine off of amazon too and had to contact support twice before I recieved my code it took 8 days. After contacting support a second time I recieved it the following day.

I highly recommend to contact customer support as for some reason many of the amazon codes seem to not be accounted for, also make sure you change your purchase status to purchased off of amazon.

Welpi
Honored Guest
I Buy my rift on the Oculus store and i still waiting on my eve valkyrie code

Sethusk
Explorer

Trytiped said:

Recent post just like this one on this page but I'll tell you too, I purchased mine off of amazon too and had to contact support twice before I recieved my code it took 8 days. After contacting support a second time I recieved it the following day.

I highly recommend to contact customer support as for some reason many of the amazon codes seem to not be accounted for, also make sure you change your purchase status to purchased off of amazon.

Thanks for the tip, I'll contact them now since I updated my pre-order status as soon as it was available.

Fiery
Honored Guest
Me too, two weeks now. Guess I have to communicate. Ugh.

tommet
Expert Protege
I contacted support and had a key within 24 hours.