cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Titans of Space PLUS now available on Oculus Home!

drash
Heroic Explorer
Hi everyone,

Today I'm announcing that Titans of Space 2.0 PLUS is coming with full CV1 support (including Remote, standing support, adjusted art to minimize glare, etc).   I currently have plans to release it on May 24th on Steam, and hopefully on Oculus Home soon.    And it is now available! 

I'm really excited to be working on this again, and I've added a few features and a little bit of content since the last PC version that was hosted on Share to get things started.

Here's the Early Access launch trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV7af4pYue4

Here's an article posted on UploadVR this morning:
http://uploadvr.com/titans-space-2-arrives-early-access-next-week-rift-vive/

And here's a reddit thread where I am currently answering any questions:
https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/4k88po/titans_of_space_2_arrives_in_early_access_next/

The Titans of Space website has been updated, and here's a little snippet from there outlining what's new in PLUS:
  • The "Classic" tour, updated with full support for the Oculus Rift CV1, including Remote support.
  • Standing Support.
  • Side-by-Side Comparisons feature.
  • Gravity Probe Launcher feature.
  • Real Distance View feature.
  • Small content additions.
At this time (early 2016), the roadmap includes five more major features and modes, plus additional content for the Solar System, and fresh new content beyond. New features and content will be released in regular chunks, always polished and playable, and always built from the ground up for VR.

Thanks. 🙂

• Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com
59 REPLIES 59

Gerald
Expert Protege
ahh cool - I admit I never noticed them (never put my nephews through it, but they are now 2 years older and I think it might be time to spark their interest in the universe 🙂 )
check out my Mobile VR Jam 2015 title Guns N' Dragons

Anonymous
Not applicable
Instabought. Mostly as thank you to the developer for the time this was *the* go to demo for the Rift for me. Oh, the memories!

superb experience, thoroughly enjoyed it on the DK2 & probably the least difficult purchase decision I've made so far for CV1

tommet
Expert Protege
Instabought albeit from Steam.  Wouldn't mind an Oculus Home code, but I understand if they can't be supplied.

darkgaizat
Protege
I noticed that a lot of content was missing (the moons and asteroid field mainly) from the demo. Is any of this planned to be put back in at any time?

ntwigbels
Expert Protege

sanderbos said:

Instabought. Mostly as thank you to the developer for the time this was *the* go to demo for the Rift for me. Oh, the memories!

Same here 😉

drash
Heroic Explorer
This has been a incredible show of support from you guys, I really can't thank you enough!

I noticed that a lot of content was missing (the moons and asteroid field mainly) from the demo. Is any of this planned to be put back in at any time?

I suspect you chose the "Short" tour option in the beginning?  If so, then it will skip most of the moons.   Choose the "Full" tour and you'll see all the stuff that was in earlier versions (plus a tiny bit more).

And of course, it's Early Access, so more is coming in the next few updates.

• Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

AndrewJ71
Heroic Explorer
I bought it on Home last night. Even though my Rift is still a couple of months away. :lol: 

Luciferous
Consultant
Bought it last night, fantastic as always and nice to be able to give a little back to you for all the hard work you have put in to the VR demos over the years and the awe you inspired the first time I put on my DK1. 

Mace404
Heroic Explorer

tommet said:

Instabought albeit from Steam.  Wouldn't mind an Oculus Home code, but I understand if they can't be supplied.

Send him an email (support at drashvr dot com) and nicely ask for an Oculus Home key.
I also mentioned my Steam transaction ID and got a key.
He mentioned in a Steam discussion that he handles per user basis so it could take a while.