cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Playing Esper 2

Dolenz
Protege
I just got my Gear Vr and this is one of my first games while i wait for the controller to arrive. But I am unfortunately stuck and can't find a hint anywhere. I am in the room with the stone head missing certain pieces. I go into the room with the scale and the five weights and just get dumbfounded.

There appear to be 5 weights. One big one, two mediums and two smalls. I assume the goal is to put the proper combination into the basket to somehow balance out the other side but I feel like I have exhausted the possible combinations. I must be missing something. Can anyone provide a clue (spoilered of course)?

BTW, I love the Gear VR and even this game but would love it more if I was not stuck 🙂
34 REPLIES 34

seanzombie
Honored Guest
Help! Im stuck on chapter 5 the part in davids lair and i cant figure out what to do after opening the entrance behind the painting.

dazeran
Protege
I'm so sorry but it has been a long time since I finished this game so I don't remember the answer. Surely someone who is currently playing will help you.  Good luck.  It is a great game and someday I will play through it again.

KenoattX
Honored Guest

Help! Im stuck on chapter 5 the part in davids lair and i cant figure out what to do after opening the entrance behind the painting.

Did you ever find the solution or do you still need help?

TuyoIsaza
Honored Guest
Anyone else thinks that he key in the office intro menu, hidden in the green book, is for a hidden something??? has enyone found this out??

rockypt70
Honored Guest
I am stuck looking for the "carrier" that can lift heavy objects. Nothing in the room sparkles.