eisenb11
Protege
Thanks, purchased!

michaelferguson
Explorer
The game makes me feel sick a little. at least I only paid half

StreetPreacher
Adventurer
I bought it on Steam as well.  And luckily I seem to be immune to VR sickness!  

I suspect that many nights of inoculating myself with imbalancing levels of alcohol have helped me build up a natural defense against 'no motion' sickness ;). 

It really seems dumb for Oculus to keep the same game at $20, when you can buy it for $10 somewhere else...  Oh Well.

I tried the Vierio Fallout 4 mod as well, and even with a joggy movement, and broken head tracking, I could have played for a few hours!

(ego)

StreetPreacher
Adventurer
As for the game, can you disable the 'VR Centering' 'Y' button option?

It's hard enough to hold the X button to grab oxygen, while I'm using the sticks and bumpers to steer.  It gets worse when you accidentally brush the Y button which recenters your head in the helmet...

My other complaint is that you can't control when the avatar LETS GO of the oxygyen canisters.  For some reason the idiot likes to throw empty oxygen canisters at full canisters, and knock them as far away as possible 😉

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

It really seems dumb for Oculus to keep the same game at $20, when you can buy it for $10 somewhere else...  Oh Well.

I doubt Oculus has free reign to set prices to whatever they feel like.  There would be a pages long contract defining pricing schedule, process for changing prices etc...

StreetPreacher
Adventurer

TwoHedWlf said:

I doubt Oculus has free reign to set prices to whatever they feel like.  There would be a pages long contract defining pricing schedule, process for changing prices etc...

Exactly.  And somehow that well honed contract lost them a sale...

michaelferguson
Explorer
oculus will beg for mercy when dev will support all platforms