New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Order Processing Email

Greenfire32Greenfire32 Posts: 367
Trinity
Hey all, just got my processing email.

Ordered on January 8th at 5:30pm, Montana area. I'm a 37er

Comments

• skreptopleptskreptoplept Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    just got mine today as well. how long until it ships after getting the email?
  • Greenfire32Greenfire32 Posts: 367
    Trinity
    I would assume at least a day. So might get the Rift on Saturday (cant remember if UPS does weekends or not) but will probably get it Monday or Tuesday. I don't have a tracking number yet, so I cant tell for sure.
  • bobo343bobo343 Posts: 14
    NerveGear
    That's a generous assumption, I was charged and got the processing email on Friday the third (a week ago almost) and there's been nothing since. Order still listed as a pre-order and no shipping notification/tracking number.
  • comixcrozcomixcroz Posts: 210
    Art3mis
    edited June 2016
    If you haven't received the tracking yet I doubt you will get it monday.  I got the email sunday night, got tracking yesterday and mine is supposed to arrive monday.  I think it's a little BS that they downgraded the shipping to UPS Ground.  I'm sure this is old news, but I haven't been paying attention to the latest Oculus gossip.  I would have rather paid for the shipping to get it before the weekend and the majority of pre orders seemed to get the expedited service.   They make a big deal about paying for everyone's shipping and then they drop it down to the cheapest LOS as soon as the media blitz settled.  
  • Fredd32Fredd32 Posts: 251
    Nexus 6
    Wow guys, I just got an email that my Rift will be processing soon. I ordered Feb 2. My updated shipping window is 7/18-7/28, they are way out in front in the U.S. Kansas City Mo here by the way.
  • EmberFoxEmberFox Posts: 40
    Brain Burst
    @Fredd32 same with me, I have the same exact shipping window as you & just got my email last night. so way ahead of the shipping window~ I ordered Feb 8th. Baltimore Maryland here ^^
  • Arock387Arock387 Posts: 729
    Trinity
    They attempted to process mine yesterday  (a month early!) But I never got a notification and didn't have the funds ready .  Today I got an email about processing so hopefully they are trying it again
  • LuscaLusca Posts: 171
    Art3mis
    Also got an email. Looks like they are catching up quite fast now. I wasn't scheduled to get mine until mid to late July. I ordered Feb 19 and I'm in Canada. They ship to Canada from Kentucky though. I expect it will be at least a week before I see it.

Good timing though. I preordered the GTX 1080 and it should be shipping very soon as well.
  • EliteSPAEliteSPA Posts: 1,560
    Project 2501
    @Greenfire32 congratz!
    i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
    Trinity
    comixcroz said:
    If you haven't received the tracking yet I doubt you will get it monday.  I got the email sunday night, got tracking yesterday and mine is supposed to arrive monday. 
    Normally I'd agree with you, but I'm seeing a ton of reports on Reddit (gross, I know) about there being a less-than-24 hour-gap between emails now.

I'm just happy its processing a month ahead of time.
  • R3TR0R3TR0 Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    Lusca said:
    Also got an email. Looks like they are catching up quite fast now. I wasn't scheduled to get mine until mid to late July. I ordered Feb 19 and I'm in Canada. They ship to Canada from Kentucky though. I expect it will be at least a week before I see it.

Good timing though. I preordered the GTX 1080 and it should be shipping very soon as well.
    Must just be a US thing, Ordered 12th Jan still nada here in ol' blighty. Good for you though!!
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 5,056 Volunteer Moderator
    Congrats! I got my processing email on a Friday I believe, and I had my Rift in hand the following Thursday. I'm in Canada though, so my shipping probably took an extra day or two due to crossing the border.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
    Nexus 6
    For those who got the "processing soon" email, how long was it until it actually processed?
  • RobHermansRobHermans Posts: 712
    3Jane
    May 25th: Processing... (Order history updated accordingly)
    May 27th: Sales invoice & Eve: Valkyrie code (Order history updated with tracking #)
    May 31st: Delivered!

That looks like 6 days, but 25th was a Wednesday, and it was a bank holiday Monday on 30th, so just 4 working days
  • Greetings,

I just got my email with estimated shipping date around the 27th of this month. I had to change my card and noticed something peculiar on the charges.

Why is the estmated cost ~$46 more than the $599 cited. The verbiage above the estimated cost indicates it doesn't include shipping or tax. So what is that delta representing?

Thanks!
  • MaloguroteMalogurote Posts: 87
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited June 2016
    What the fuck, you do not own !
    I'm x34, ordered on 6 January and I have nothing.
    Nexus 6
    So now I am wondering about the gap between your order is "processing soon" and your order is "processing now". Apparently not everyone has gotten the "soon" email, hopefully I'm not getting my hopes up only to wait a few weeks. Anyone know the answer to this one?
  • LuscaLusca Posts: 171
    Art3mis
    I think a lot of orders in Canada are being processed. Maybe US too.
  • EmberFoxEmberFox Posts: 40
    Brain Burst
    Fredd32 said:
    So now I am wondering about the gap between your order is "processing soon" and your order is "processing now". Apparently not everyone has gotten the "soon" email, hopefully I'm not getting my hopes up only to wait a few weeks. Anyone know the answer to this one?

^ I would like to know this as well ^

is there a total of 3 emails "getting ready to ship soon - processing now - shipped" or just the two emails "getting ready to ship soon - shipped" ???

Trinity
    Fredd32 said:
    The way it worked for me is that I got my "processing now" email and then about an hour later I got my "processing soon" email. So for me it was out of order.

Nonetheless, card is still listing it as a pending charge, but in my experience if it's pending, then it won't be blocked by fraud protection. So all in all, I think I'm in the clear. Haven't gotten a tracking number yet, but it's still early for that.
    Nexus 6
    For you it was pretty much all at once so I will continue to be excited that it is happening!!!!!! Thanks for the reply.
  • lokidetriklokidetrik Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    I ordered my january 20th i hope this means that ill be getting one soon. So pumped.
  • Just received processing email!!!! I also ordered on the 8th of January and was expecting delivery towards the end of July.  Sadly, I am in the middle of a rigorous math course and won't be able to fully enjoy the rift, when it arrives, quite yet.  
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 6,780 Valuable Player
    Seems like a lot of July orders are jumping ahead of June orders.
    NerveGear
    lovethis said:
    What country do you reside?
    Trinity
    lovethis said:
    Depends on the region. A lot of EU orders are falling behind while the US is jumping ahead. A few weeks ago it was the other way around.
    NerveGear
    lovethis said:
    Depends on the region. A lot of EU orders are falling behind while the US is jumping ahead. A few weeks ago it was the other way around.
    Ahh... happens I guess whats a few more weeks, its been over half a year ;)
  • xSTONEMANxxSTONEMANx Posts: 195
    Art3mis
    edited June 2016
    Shipping soon email received on 6-9-16 11:00 am processing email @ 2:00 pm 6-9-16 card has been charged and I am a xx35xxx just waiting on a tracking # :) original ship date was between 7-4-16 ----- 7-14-16 rift has been shipped be here tomorrow by the end of the day :smiley:
  • jrs69jrs69 Posts: 154
    Art3mis
    edited June 2016
    There is no legitimate way to say jumping ahead or falling behind is occurring until they miss your window. Everything they do before the projected window closes is discretionary. If they do indeed miss the projected window then there is documented cause to raise a concern.

So far what I am reading is they are in most cases are beating their estimated delivery time frames for some by a lot and others by a week or more. I think the general consensus is everyone is getting them sooner than expected. If this is the case then there shouldn't really be a war over what represents You got it sooner than I. I got it sooner than I thought i was going to maybe should be good enough for now? 
  • What the fuck, you do not own !
    I'm x34, ordered on 6 January and I have nothing.
    I don't really understand your ire as a result of my query.  If you'd have looked at my post it's not a large leap to infer from, "I had to change my card and noticed something peculiar on the charges." that I had already had a standing order and may well have been in the same 'boat' as most of the people here.  I merely had to change my CC number since my credit unit changed the cards they are vending from VISAs to MasterCards.

My original order was placed on 01/06/2016 @ 2214 PDT.

Good grief!