Greenfire32
Heroic Explorer
Hey all, just got my processing email.

Ordered on January 8th at 5:30pm, Montana area. I'm a 37er
99 REPLIES 99

Greenfire32
Heroic Explorer

comixcroz said:

If you haven't received the tracking yet I doubt you will get it monday.  I got the email sunday night, got tracking yesterday and mine is supposed to arrive monday. 

Normally I'd agree with you, but I'm seeing a ton of reports on Reddit (gross, I know) about there being a less-than-24 hour-gap between emails now.

I'm just happy its processing a month ahead of time.

R3TR0
Explorer

Lusca said:

Also got an email. Looks like they are catching up quite fast now. I wasn't scheduled to get mine until mid to late July. I ordered Feb 19 and I'm in Canada. They ship to Canada from Kentucky though. I expect it will be at least a week before I see it.

Good timing though. I preordered the GTX 1080 and it should be shipping very soon as well.

Must just be a US thing, Ordered 12th Jan still nada here in ol' blighty. Good for you though!!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Congrats! I got my processing email on a Friday I believe, and I had my Rift in hand the following Thursday. I'm in Canada though, so my shipping probably took an extra day or two due to crossing the border.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Fredd32
Adventurer
For those who got the "processing soon" email, how long was it until it actually processed?

RobHermans
Superstar
May 25th: Processing... (Order history updated accordingly)
May 27th: Sales invoice & Eve: Valkyrie code (Order history updated with tracking #)
May 31st: Delivered!

That looks like 6 days, but 25th was a Wednesday, and it was a bank holiday Monday on 30th, so just 4 working days

PrimalNaCl
Explorer
Greetings,

I just got my email with estimated shipping date around the 27th of this month. I had to change my card and noticed something peculiar on the charges.

Why is the estmated cost ~$46 more than the $599 cited. The verbiage above the estimated cost indicates it doesn't include shipping or tax. So what is that delta representing?

Thanks!

Malogurote
Protege
What the fuck, you do not own !
I'm x34, ordered on 6 January and I have nothing.

Fredd32
Adventurer
So now I am wondering about the gap between your order is "processing soon" and your order is "processing now". Apparently not everyone has gotten the "soon" email, hopefully I'm not getting my hopes up only to wait a few weeks. Anyone know the answer to this one?

Lusca
Expert Protege
I think a lot of orders in Canada are being processed. Maybe US too.

EmberFox
Protege

Fredd32 said:

So now I am wondering about the gap between your order is "processing soon" and your order is "processing now". Apparently not everyone has gotten the "soon" email, hopefully I'm not getting my hopes up only to wait a few weeks. Anyone know the answer to this one?

^ I would like to know this as well ^

is there a total of 3 emails "getting ready to ship soon - processing now - shipped" or just the two emails "getting ready to ship soon - shipped" ???