Greenfire32
Heroic Explorer
Hey all, just got my processing email.

Ordered on January 8th at 5:30pm, Montana area. I'm a 37er
99 REPLIES 99

Greenfire32
Heroic Explorer

Fredd32 said:

So now I am wondering about the gap between your order is "processing soon" and your order is "processing now". Apparently not everyone has gotten the "soon" email, hopefully I'm not getting my hopes up only to wait a few weeks. Anyone know the answer to this one?

The way it worked for me is that I got my "processing now" email and then about an hour later I got my "processing soon" email. So for me it was out of order.

Nonetheless, card is still listing it as a pending charge, but in my experience if it's pending, then it won't be blocked by fraud protection. So all in all, I think I'm in the clear. Haven't gotten a tracking number yet, but it's still early for that.

Fredd32
Adventurer
For you it was pretty much all at once so I will continue to be excited that it is happening!!!!!! Thanks for the reply.

lokidetrik
Honored Guest
I ordered my january 20th i hope this means that ill be getting one soon. So pumped.

Morecowbell
Honored Guest
Just received processing email!!!! I also ordered on the 8th of January and was expecting delivery towards the end of July.  Sadly, I am in the middle of a rigorous math course and won't be able to fully enjoy the rift, when it arrives, quite yet.  

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Seems like a lot of July orders are jumping ahead of June orders.

R3TR0
Explorer

lovethis said:

What country do you reside?

Greenfire32
Heroic Explorer

lovethis said:

Depends on the region. A lot of EU orders are falling behind while the US is jumping ahead. A few weeks ago it was the other way around.

R3TR0
Explorer

lovethis said:

Depends on the region. A lot of EU orders are falling behind while the US is jumping ahead. A few weeks ago it was the other way around.

Ahh... happens I guess whats a few more weeks, its been over half a year 😉

xSTONEMANx
Expert Protege
Shipping soon email received on 6-9-16 11:00 am processing email @ 2:00 pm 6-9-16 card has been charged and I am a xx35xxx just waiting on a tracking # 🙂 original ship date was between 7-4-16 ----- 7-14-16 rift has been shipped be here tomorrow by the end of the day :smiley:

STUJAMR
Protege
There is no legitimate way to say jumping ahead or falling behind is occurring until they miss your window. Everything they do before the projected window closes is discretionary. If they do indeed miss the projected window then there is documented cause to raise a concern.

So far what I am reading is they are in most cases are beating their estimated delivery time frames for some by a lot and others by a week or more. I think the general consensus is everyone is getting them sooner than expected. If this is the case then there shouldn't really be a war over what represents You got it sooner than I. I got it sooner than I thought i was going to maybe should be good enough for now?