Greenfire32
Heroic Explorer
Hey all, just got my processing email.

Ordered on January 8th at 5:30pm, Montana area. I'm a 37er
99 REPLIES 99

PrimalNaCl
Explorer

What the fuck, you do not own !
I'm x34, ordered on 6 January and I have nothing.

I don't really understand your ire as a result of my query.  If you'd have looked at my post it's not a large leap to infer from, "I had to change my card and noticed something peculiar on the charges." that I had already had a standing order and may well have been in the same 'boat' as most of the people here.  I merely had to change my CC number since my credit unit changed the cards they are vending from VISAs to MasterCards.

My original order was placed on 01/06/2016 @ 2214 PDT.

Good grief!

comixcroz
Expert Protege

comixcroz said:

If you haven't received the tracking yet I doubt you will get it monday.  I got the email sunday night, got tracking yesterday and mine is supposed to arrive monday. 

Normally I'd agree with you, but I'm seeing a ton of reports on Reddit (gross, I know) about there being a less-than-24 hour-gap between emails now.

I'm just happy its processing a month ahead of time.

I was saying that because of the transit time now on packages.  They are now shipping UPS Ground.  I already got my tracking and I am scheduled for monday delivery.  So I'm just using that logic to assume that if someone hasn't received their tracking yet that they are not likely to get the Rift by monday.     Unless they are really lucky and close to where the package is being sent from.  

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'm peeved as lots , it seems , of orders after me are being processed but I certainly wouldn't Slag other rift waiters!!!! @Malogurote shame on you!!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Malogurote
Protege

Techy111 said:

I'm peeved as lots , it seems , of orders after me are being processed but I certainly wouldn't Slag other rift waiters!!!! @Malogurote shame on you!!!

?

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
Well for me they attempted to pull the funds yesterday early in the day.  I didn't have the funds in the right account cause I was waiting for the notice. Which arrived at 12:08am this morning.  So here it is 4:09pm and I'm somewhere stuck in the middl . I never got an indication they were going to try to process yesterday. And I got an email today saying they are going to process soon.  Soooo is it a late email and I'm screwed. Or can it take a day or two for them to process it once the email arrives

Malogurote
Protege

What the fuck, you do not own !
I'm x34, ordered on 6 January and I have nothing.

I don't really understand your ire as a result of my query.  If you'd have looked at my post it's not a large leap to infer from, "I had to change my card and noticed something peculiar on the charges." that I had already had a standing order and may well have been in the same 'boat' as most of the people here.  I merely had to change my CC number since my credit unit changed the cards they are vending from VISAs to MasterCards.

My original order was placed on 01/06/2016 @ 2214 PDT.

Good grief!

I do not understand why you say that

Techy111
MVP
MVP
He and I don't understand your first post ? The swearing seems like anger at others ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Malogurote
Protege

Techy111 said:

He and I don't understand your first post ? The swearing seems like anger at others ?

Actually I was a little angry, but against anyone in particular. I'm just surprised that other people get their Rift before us when we are normally before them.

I do not know how my Google translation translated sentences of French to English so I hope this is understandable and not diverted from the direction I wanted to give.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Understood and totally understand but it looked a little aggressive to others 🙂

Malogurote
Protege
Désolé je ne parle pas anglais, je ne sais pas comment rendent mes phrases après traduction automatique ^^'

Sorry I do not speak English, I do not know how to make my sentences after automatic translation ^^'