cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You don't have permission to do that Oculus Forums

Maxxgold
Rising Star
I keep having issues when logging into this site. When I log in, i get a notice when trying to post that " you don't have permission to do that." A box shows up with that information telling me I don't have permission. After a minute or so, it clears up and I can post on the forums or do whatever, but it is annoying. Is anyone else experiencing this?
4 REPLIES 4

RobHermans
Superstar
Yes, I get that as well. I generally remain logged in so I don't have to deal with it, but every few days I clear my browser cache and it takes a minute to get back to normal. 😐

Techy111
MVP
MVP
It's playing funny buggers at the moment. I log in then get logged out.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

cybereality
Grand Champion
This seems to happen on occasion. Usually logging out and logging back in again should fix it, and clearing cache and cookies might help as well. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Cheers cyber and I hope you had a great holiday/vacation 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.