cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Killing Floor: Incursion Announcement Trailer

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Now this is what we're talking about. Eat your heart out Brookhaven Experiment.

https://youtu.be/i3SinWPbXnw

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
12 REPLIES 12

steveoz32
Expert Protege
Holy shit, I am so excited I love KF2, I wonder how they will do movement though!

Greyman
Superstar
Maybe you have to walk on your hands, using the Touch controllers.  😉

Seriously though, I've never been a massive fan of dark games, but this one seriously has me interested and it certainly looks like it has loads more atmosphere than something like Dead and Buried.  

Let's see when it is due to release and that might give some idea of when we might expect to see the Touch too.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Totally too awesome!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Another fabulous title? I can no longer determine which is changing more rapidly: my heart rate or my credit card charges 😮

Keylo415
Expert Protege
And people said Oculus didn't have nothing up their sleeve... I'm done..

Zoomie
Expert Trustee
I can't help seeing the similarity to the House of the Dead titles.  As long as they don't force me to type words to kill the bad guys I guess it's fine.  I've never been a huge fan of zombie shooter games but I can see how this sort of game lends itself to Touch controllers.  Dead and Buried, Space Pirate Trainer, Brookhaven - definitely a trend in this first batch of interactive VR titles.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

CrashFu
Consultant
Hah!  I wonder how long they've had this planned?  People have been suggesting / requesting / asking about Rift support for KF2 since its early access started, but Tripwire were always suspiciously quiet on that matter.

Could it be because they already had this in the works, and didn't want to spoil the surprise?

P.S.  Wow people on youtube are getting SALTY over this game's announcement. Surprisingly only a small portion of them are mad about (assumed) exclusivity though, it's mostly those weird people who rage at the announcement of EVERY vr game, or KF2 players who mistakenly think a side project like this means fewer people working on the regular KF2 game   (I guess they don't know how game development works)

But I am looking forward to this. :smiley:
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Bloodlet
Rising Star
I so want this!

Will be interested to how movement is done too...Hell at this point I'd be happy with a PS dance mat. lol

jsbaugh
Explorer
I would assume movement would be with the thumb controller on the touch?