cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Torture

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star
Okay, title is clickbait :lol: But these guys are seroiusly crazy. Guys, try not to kill any elderly people with VR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq4JtYhshTI

6 REPLIES 6

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
 Youtube is all about nobs trying to make money now anyway they can. Damn my post didn't save.  There's way too much hyperbolic VR nonsense on Youtube.

The person re-uploaded someone else's video see original below which is against the TOS unless he has permission or is the same person. This will result in an account termination possibly, but he has 6 subscribers so probably won't care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pqQYVdkk0w

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star
@Shadowmask72 I didn't even consider who uploaded it, i saw it on reddit but it was a link to some news site, so i just found it on youtube instead.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Well it's kind of irrelevant what I posted (or think) because the person might have permission from the OP and who really cares other than me (yes, I've been a victim of people stealing my videos). Anyhow, regarding the video it's quite old (Jan 2014) and sadistic if you take it at face value. I guess the same people might find it amusing if the person suffered a heart attack or something (but didn't die) just for the lols and posting it on Youtube.  😘

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star

Well it's kind of irrelevant what I posted (or think) because the person might have permission from the OP and who really cares other than me (yes, I've been a victim of people stealing my videos).
Well, thieves will be thieves i guess.

Anyhow, regarding the video it's quite old (Jan 2014) and sadistic if you take it at face value. I guess the same people might find it amusing if the person suffered a heart attack or something (but didn't die) just for the lols and posting it on Youtube.  😘

They propably would :lol: they seriously seem crazy. Pressing on her head to make her look down while she is screaming in horror seems like a strange way to treat your grandmother. I think this kind of exciment is risky for people of that age. Imagine how much her heart must be racing.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Yep the head pushing was pretty bad, she was already ventilating hard and then to restrict her airflow by pressing her head downwards probably contributed to her passing out.

Idiots.

What is amusing is how people in VR don't think about ripping the headset off when they are scared. It's like it's been bolted to their heads.

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star

What is amusing is how people in VR don't think about ripping the headset off when they are scared. It's like it's been bolted to their heads.

Well, in this case she is old and maybe isn't quite as clear in the head as she once was. But yeah, many other people just keep the headset on while trying to escape the action in all ways but the most logical, take it off. I wont ever get scared like that because of VR, but i can imagine that if you are really immersed and easily frightened some situations in VR might shock the sense out of you briefly.