cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any idea when I'll get my Rift?

KennyJennings
Protege
I tried the Oculus demo at Best Buy today, and I was totally blown away. I've wanted a rift for a little over 2 years now, but I'd never actually tried one. Anyway, I decided to buy one from the Oculus website because they didn't have any in stock at Best Buy (as I was expecting). I'm expecting it to be a long time before I get my rift, or even get an estimated shipping date. So, I was wondering if anyone had any idea of how long of a wait I might be looking at. I know there are tons of people who ordered theirs a long time before I ordered mine so should I expect it in a month? A few months? Please let me know if you have any idea. Thank you. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RobHermans
Superstar
When you go to https://shop.oculus.com/ it still says:

*Estimated Ship Date: August 2016. Limit 1 per Customer

I'd say that's still a reasonable estimate, but you should keep an eye on BestBuy, Amazon and Microsoft online. You can always place an order at Oculus right now, and if you happen to catch one somewhere earlier than August, simply cancel. B)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RobHermans
Superstar
When you go to https://shop.oculus.com/ it still says:

*Estimated Ship Date: August 2016. Limit 1 per Customer

I'd say that's still a reasonable estimate, but you should keep an eye on BestBuy, Amazon and Microsoft online. You can always place an order at Oculus right now, and if you happen to catch one somewhere earlier than August, simply cancel. B)

KennyJennings
Protege
Thanks so much for your help!

KennyJennings
Protege
I was able to buy a Rift from Best Buy's online store a few days ago, and I'm scheduled to receive it on Monday the 6/20. Thank you so much for your recommendation! If it wasn't for you, I'd still be waiting for a delivery estimated in August. Thanks!  🙂

RobHermans
Superstar
You are most welcome! 🙂 Roll on Monday 20th B)