cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got defence grid 2, apollo 11, hitman go and esper 2!

Played Apollo 11 last night and woah! Always been a massive space nerd and still learnt new things was amazing!!
Also played Defence Grid 2 and that was so much fun, although i did end up hitting my head against the wall looking for those gold things 😄 damn my small room!

VirtuaJulian
Adventurer

FrozenPea said:

Got defence grid 2, apollo 11, hitman go and esper 2!

Played Apollo 11 last night and woah! Always been a massive space nerd and still learnt new things was amazing!!

Also played Defence Grid 2 and that was so much fun, although i did end up hitting my head against the wall looking for those gold things 😄 damn my small room!

Yea, I just recently adjusted my sensor so I could hunt for the DG2 hidden collectibles. I needed to crane just a bit more to view a couple of them.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah definitely, unfortunately my computer is next to a wall so i didn't think I'd need to move around so much and then just kinda forgot about my real life boundaries enough to hit my head 😛 now i make sure to sit more in the middle of the room!

Dont feel like there is enough people recommending it though, really enjoying it so far, one of the most addictive rift games ive played!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
So I went ahead and bought Airmech, as well as Dreadhalls and Omega Agent. Now I just need to find time to play all these games!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

nalex66
MVP
MVP

I've just jacked out of Technolust and all I can say it's pretty intense. I feel a bit on edge after the nosebleed soundtrack and general wackiness of it all.

Brilliant.

I just had to say, Technolust is amazing! I just spent an hour playing all the arcade games, that Kerser(?) one is addictive! Jack-in Jill was cool too. Really impressive VR game!!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

The link to End Space is broken - it points to Tactera. It should point to here: https://www2.oculus.com/experiences/gear-vr/941837879186570/

VirtuaJulian
Adventurer

The link to End Space is broken - it points to Tactera. It should point to here: https://www2.oculus.com/experiences/gear-vr/941837879186570/

Good catch, updated! Thanks 😄

MeioJo
Expert Protege

MeioJo said:

These links are S#!tty as hell. No images, video or any sense of the game in any of them.

Maybe you need to hire someone who understands marketing?

There are better ways to provide feedback than to go on such a harsh offensive. That being said, all the links have a product description, photos, and others have videos included as well. Each page should link back to a developer site, which might contain more info.

Which pages are you viewing that you don't feel have enough info? This is feedback that's more valuable and potentially actionable. Thanks!

Ahh I see the problem you have to allow Facebook in your browser... I'm not on Facebook and have never not gotten video due to not allowing Facebook.

Well to be expected I guess with this arrangement...

Goobers
Adventurer

MeioJo said:

MeioJo said:

These links are S#!tty as hell. No images, video or any sense of the game in any of them.

Maybe you need to hire someone who understands marketing?

There are better ways to provide feedback than to go on such a harsh offensive. That being said, all the links have a product description, photos, and others have videos included as well. Each page should link back to a developer site, which might contain more info.

Which pages are you viewing that you don't feel have enough info? This is feedback that's more valuable and potentially actionable. Thanks!

Ahh I see the problem you have to allow Facebook in your browser... I'm not on Facebook and have never not gotten video due to not allowing Facebook.

Well to be expected I guess with this arrangement...

I don't think you've reached your quota of being an ass yet.

No, you don't have to allow FB access in your browser.

MeioJo
Expert Protege
@Goobers AHHHHH Yes you do... if you have something like NoScript you have to allow fbcdn.net to see the videos and graphics.

Anyone can install NoScript on their Firefox and try to prove me wrong IDIOT!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/

"fbcdn.net is a domain
owned by Facebook that is used as a domain for serving static content
such as photos from a CDN. Content Delivery Network (CDN)"