VR fail compilation.

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star
Just saw this little compilation, of people being wreckless in VR. :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWTPOVLXepU
9 REPLIES 9

Bilbosmeggins
Heroic Explorer
I really enjoyed that.  It really does demonstrate the power that VR has over us.  People genuinely believe that they are in another world. The guy trying to poke his head through the floor just said it all 😄

Goobers
Adventurer
For the wand throw... all I could think of was Wii 2.0.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Some of these are just too stupid where chaperone system is set to developer or the people playing are just dumb. But the last one is the best with the kid.  🙂

I think I've punched the ceiling twice now and learned pretty quick not to do it again especially when replacement wand costs £116 not including shipping and tax. 😮

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star
@Shadowmask72 I think some of these people have learned not to do it again, too. That guy that bumbs into to his desk, then his wheel, and finally smashes his light, seems like a guy that may be beyond hope though. That girl that ran into to the wall looked so confused and possible dazed :lol:  Some of these fails were pretty funny to me, and yeah, the kid was pretty funny too.

inovator
Consultant
When playing luckey tales I came a hair away several times in putting the controller on a table like structure. I have tile floors

EarlGrey
Expert Protege
I guess those are all lawsuits waiting to happen.
Good thing Oculus says you should be seated.

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star
Let em sue, i don't see em winning. Seriously, you don't sue a knife manufacturer cause you cut yourself once, you know the risk.

AntDX3162
Heroic Explorer
People really lost themselves in the games..

Have to have a disclaimer about sharp and pointed areas to be removed from the play station area.
facebook.com/AntDX316

LeeG_UK
Expert Protege

I really enjoyed that.  It really does demonstrate the power that VR has over us.  People genuinely believe that they are in another world. The guy trying to poke his head through the floor just said it all 😄

I feel embarrassed now, as that is exactly what I did the first time I tried to look through the ceiling tiles on Budget Cuts.