cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chronos User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average
1 Star  - Poor/ Avoid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8twzdNMOek

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
62 REPLIES 62

Iblysi
Heroic Explorer
5 stars indicate to me that it's perfect, like a 10 out of 10. But there is definitely room for improvements in the game. However if you are indeed go by if it's a must have in your collection then i would say if you like these type of games then yes.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
This is a test post which I posted in the community section hoping it would be hidden so as not to spam the regular forums. A poll could be made for each game, then a dedicated sticky thread which links to each poll. I wanted the mods to see if this would be ok first (hence why I posted it in community) but it has auto placed itself in General.

The idea is the actual posts are only accessed via the links in the sticky user reviews thread so as to not clog up the forums. Failing that, these should be posted in the Games & Apps Forum. I'll post a few more examples to get the ball rolling.

MODS please move this thread to the games & apps forum.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Elunedra
Protege
I would love to have a seperate reciew forum for these kind of posts

jademan
Heroic Explorer
Is it a superb entry from round 1 for the Rift? Yes.
Should you have it in your collection? Yes.
Is there room to improve in order to reach 5-stars? Yes, I would like to see more unique character development, more weapons/skills etc. in Chronos 2.0, but will be a buyer for sure.

LZoltowski
Champion
@Shadowmask72  you still want me to move the post?
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Yes please. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
The Labyrinth level sealed this as a "must buy" for me.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

Zenbane said:

The Labyrinth level sealed this as a "must buy" for me.

Actually it was your ramblings about this game that actually pushed me to buy it (and the Summer sale was the icing on the cake).

cybereality
Grand Champion
This is the best game I've played in a while. VR or not VR.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV