cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Rush User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average
1 Star  - Poor/ Avoid

https://youtu.be/106govZwwSE

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
33 REPLIES 33

Bleppe
Adventurer
Love it! The gameplay is simple yet challenging at times on certain tracks. Would love if there were more multiplayer action but singleplayer is great aswell :smile:
It'll get 4 stars due to the lack of multiplayer action.

DLFReporter
Expert Protege
Basically what Bleppe said, and I'd give it 4 stars as well due to the lack of people to play with in multiplayer, but since it is so cool to watch the little cars go around the track I just can't give it any less than 5 stars.
Ordered 20min in. -Waiting for April

Tadin
Heroic Explorer
Great game, and definitely my goto game if i only have 10 minutes of play time.

Great fun, fast paced, and love the levels with the combine harvester chasing everyone :smile:

RedToasty
Protege
For the price, I think it's a no brainer. Top game!

blanes
Rising Star
It is good fun but I was surprised to play it again and find it has not added anything to the game I played over a year ago on my Dk2,  same game but had to buy it again to play on CV1.

DLFReporter
Expert Protege

To correct that statement: You do not have to buy the game again, if you bought it via Steam prior to the 28th of March 2016. You just have to go to the Studios Site and they will hand you a new key for OH.

http://keys.blazerush.com/

Ordered 20min in. -Waiting for April

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
What's not to like about this game? Super fun, super cute. Blazerush has high ongoing replay value for me.

Jose
Heroic Explorer
The game is super dope. Feels like I'm remote controlling some toy cars.

Orthus
Protege
Great game and lot's of fun.